England v Pakistan | First Test | Day 2 : Session 2 | Trent Bridge | 30/07/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats hapening here guyz ... it appears that 11 wickets have fallen in 2 sessions !!!!

ooops ... make that 12

Woeful batting, Aamer and Asif had to work hard for their wickets, which thanks to our fielding meant we virtually had to take 14 wickets.

Our batsmen are giving them away

Oh look another wicket by Finn the tall 6 footer...Pakistan will be all out less than 100 now ...

Woeful batting, Aamer and Asif had to work hard for their wickets, which thanks to our fielding meant we virtually had to take 14 wickets.

Our batsmen are giving them away

umar amin has played 5 innings without any substantial score !

kami goes now

umar amin has played 5 innings without any substantial score !

kami goes now

Well at least Kamran Akmal made up for his dropped catches and missed stumping, with this brilliant knock.

I just feel sorry for our bowlers. Our batting and fielding is just PATHETIC.

batting line up starts now, aamer ! GUL! DANISHH!! ASIFFFFF!!! on of them gonna make a century surely

kamran akmal should start finding a hobby for the next few weeks he will have plenty of spare time.

Am not even sad,I knew this was going to happen. In fact, I wanted this to happen so we can get Younis and Yousuf back in the team.

I Actually want that to happen, but what about if we are still in teh same situation,

i say we will get out for 60 or max 70 today

THIS

Am not even sad,I knew this was going to happen. In fact, I wanted this to happen so we can get Younis and Yousuf back in the team.

I Actually want that to happen, but what about if we are still in teh same situation,

i say we will get out for 60 or max 70 today

THIS IS A HUGE INSULT TO OUR BOWLING ( WHEN I SAY BOWLING I ONLY MEAN ASIF AND AMER), THESE 2 GUYS DESERVE A BETTER TEAM , FEEL SORRY FOR THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the hell kind of a shot was that from Kami! retarded!

dont know what to say about this excellent batting performace by team pakistan! time to drop akmal? malik?

Game Done

Seeing I havent posted for a long time.

I think its time to say that I am very disappointed with our cricket.

You cant blame the bowlers for fighting back today in good conditions that helped them.

The blame lies that our batters are not good enough.

We just about scraped a win versus the Aussies, and another 30 more to chase may have given them a 2 nil scoreline.

We have been outdone with some decent bowling. However, in retrospect, out batters have not shown the fortitude for top level batting.

Calling for this and that player to come back, may help in terms of their records, but Yousaf has not played decent level criket for months and Younus's form is patchy at best.

Experience helps no end for sure. Scoring runs is an issue.

These are my opinions only and thats all.

The England bowlers have an extra yard than our guys, admitted. However, Asif's guile was used not his pace. So there isnt an argument there in fairness.

Without doubt if we keep dropping chances, then we dont deserve anything but criticism.

Hoping for the best is not good enough.

yaar when have younis and yousuf proved themselves in these conditions? i remember a test in 2006 where we got shot out for 100 odd with the two 'seniors. bass kardo! let these youngsters play, however bad they are. They'll work it out eventually. support them instead of giving your unhelpful criticism

Guys, Didnt we expect this from our batsmen. Its all too predictable. No point us stressing. its always been the same old rubbish. I am no longer surprised. its gona be 4-0 to england. I just feel sorrry for Asif and Amir.

"We beat Australia so we can just ignore the fact that we nearly couldn't chase 42 with 8 wickets in hand."

this was expected.

what next for pak team...only consistency for our batting line up is failing weather it be Aus or Eng. Surely we need to something about it? drop umar amin? n bring in MOYO?

malik needs to get a fifty here .... and amer and others need to get fifty more ....

to avoid follow on .. that is

malik needs to get a fifty here .... and amer and others need to get fifty more ....

to avoid follow on .. that is

Didnt realize how thick someone can be after seeing Azhar Ali not refferring for the decision. Surely the guy must have some common sense. I think we need to give him a brain training book

Surely if your teammate batter is insecure and selfish as well as an injury faking saboteur, even the best cricketing minds with high IQ's would buckle...

Na come on guys, support our boys, we can do this, Insha'Allah. We need to be there for their bad times and good times, Shabash Shabash !! Blaadey blaadey blaa :)))

So, We should keep investing into our youth rather making the team as strongest as possible???

I have nothing to say to your post as it's quite negative, but on the other hand, welcome back Noddy! :yk

malik saab playing defensively...... bhabhi praying for a match winning knock.... :p

I thought he was in the team for his batting, where are all the supporters of Kamrans batting and we can not have a genuine keeper instead.

So he is -64 up until now then how much in the negative will he be at the end of the game.

:))):))):)))
When I left home, it was lunch and only Butt sahab were gone. When I got to work I saw that it was 48/6. The funniest thing is that I am not surprised at all by this performance.

We needed a jolt after getting too confident from a test win. Now it is back to reality. Unless we start improving our lows, no matter how high we get we will still be pathetic most of the time.

We don't have the temperament to play test cricket. Not just Afridi nor the other players but our nation and people all together don't have the temperament for Test cricket. you can't nurture test cricketers in this environment. Even on PP it is evident by the fickle nature of the fans as the session goes on it clearly shows that we don't have what it takes. But our Board will never notice this and continue with absurd selections to keep lining their pockets for short term gain.

:))), Malik is the only one who looks comfortable out there, ironically.

yaar when have younis and yousuf proved themselves in these conditions? i remember a test in 2006 where we got shot out for 100 odd with the two 'seniors. bass kardo! let these youngsters play, however bad they are. They'll work it out eventually. support them instead of giving your unhelpful criticism

exactly, very well said...you need luck to survive these conditions, it is not as if they all played bad shots and gifted their wickets.

This is comedy cricket at its best. Laughable reallly. Just a bunch of clowns. There is no point in buying day 4 and day 5 tickets for any of the matches cos its not gona last that long in any of the upcoming test matches

malik saab playing defensively.. bhabhi praying for a match winning knock.... :p

What ever happens from here....I will still love my team ...Pakistan just wish they could learn to fight back thats all...

Aamer batting better than the top order, cut away for 4. :14:

Pak batters don't know when to leave the ball, 5 out 6 wickets were not hitting the stumps.

Malik the Greatest Batsman ever, truely showing his class by exposing the tailender after the first or second ball of each over...way to go champ!

Inzi, you should learn, even though it is late but still

following on could be good for pakistan,
england finish them off quickly and us fans are spared any extra heartache in this match

This was supposed to happen to our batting. We you are bringing youngsters to Test team they should perform. This is test cricket this is not net sessions. Some retarded PPers are suggesting that we should continue with the youngsters. Why we shouls persists when they are not performing. Bring back YOUNIS, YOUSAF and MISBAH.

another crap bowler we have given wickets to. I do not rate Finn at all. he is another Caddick.

We should shoot ourselves.

if our tail can apply themselves malik will get a 100. mark my words. big If tho.....

Come on Malik! Prove for once you can bat. As much as I dislike the lad, I never stopped supporting him while he is in that jersey. We need runs!

59/6

Time for Malik to score a meaningful test hundred for once!

I can sadly seeing us having to follow on!

The only positive thing about our cricket is our 2 seamers and Gul in patches.....

Butt hasnt capatained too bad either.

You may deem it negative, but from a players point of view, its the truth, whether you like it or not.

will Umar Amin ever get past 40. hes had about 8 innings including the ODI's. thats alot of time. For me hes not cut out for international cricket. No point in looking good if u cant score runs. If he doesnt get past 40 in the next 3 tests than surely he must go. guys like Morgan are in there 3rd test and already scoring hundreds.

Malik the Greatest Batsman ever, truely showing his class by exposing the tailender after the first or second ball of each over...way to go champ!

Inzi, you should learn, even though it is late but still

we need every run we can get.

Malik exposing Amir, taking a single on the 3rd delivery of the over.
I hope this is the end of Malik, Akmal mafia.

What ever happens from here....I will still love my team ...Pakistan just wish they could learn to fight back thats all...

weak and defeatist attitude..one of the reasons we are so crap..

as for this patehtric batting order..anyone who forgets their history is doomed to repeat it..remember sharjah 2002? there were youngsters in that team too and look what happened..its a stupid policy and has been proven to be useless..cuptaan butta is an arrogant fool to think it would work!! cowards!!

Originally Posted by atif.raza

exactly, very well said...you need luck to survive these conditions, it is not as if they all played bad shots and gifted their wickets.

Einstein Bhaijans, maybe your mind works in single digits only like one match at a time...gander at their respective careers averages in England and then talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back