England v Pakistan | Fourth Test | Day 2 : Session 1 | Lords | 27/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to say Asif has had no Answer to trott and Prior coming down the wicket and has been utterly Rubbish today

wahabs doing his thrid seamer role fine..if he's not getting wickets, thats no problem as long as he isnt leaking runs..we can then bring in ajmal later to take care of these two..really need them both gone soon..but even then I reckon we can win this!

"I would've whacked the ball behind his head, Dont bruise my seam young man" Holding on Wahab's last delivery

chalo yaaar aaab out kero.

Bahut Mazaq ho gaya hai in Do Ganjoon Ke Saath.

Sun is coming out too.

with all the excitement from the beginning, this i certainly dragging. can we get trott out now? hes making me fall asleep, i've climbed into my bed and im on my laptop now from the TV, all because of him.

Salman has no idea how to captain when the team is on top

Pakistan need another wicket before lunch! ENGLAND building an anoying partnership here!

Well as can be seen we really made use of the early conditions because this pitch is a belter.

the problem with wahab is he doesnt look like taking a wicket AT ALL... batting conditions will improve as the sun comes out. Its not enough for him just to 'not leak runs'. Umar gul is being missed....

The problem I have with Wahab at the moment is that he does not look like he can take a wicket. It is okay if you have him to hold one end but with Ajmal bowling I would have an attacking option from the other end.

at 47-5 it didnt look like england would make it to 100 without losing atleast 1 or 2 more wickets. guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back