England v Pakistan | Second Test | Day 3 : Session 1 | Edgbaston | 08/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradox

ODI Debutant
Runs
Farhat and Azhar still out there with Pakistan trailing by quite a bit. Hopefully this is a better day for Pakistan, with a few of our batsmen scoring a century.. or a double :yk

Farhat and Azhar still out there with Pakistan trailing by quite a bit. Hopefully this is a better day for Pakistan, with a few of our batsmen scoring a century.. or a double :yk

:butt+farhat+:aali+:umarakmal+:malik ll surely score<<<<100...:))

Need to put 370 on the board to be competitive. Given we've scored the equivalent of 370 in our past 3 innings I think it may be a little out of reach :asif

But never say never, it's the same situation Oz were in after being bowled out for 88 and they went pretty close; really need the sun to come out and our batting to show some application as well as intent.

Farhat, Azhar, the two Umars, and Sialkotia all need to score runs. At least make England bat again :pissed:

Its just a question of an Inns defeat or wether we make england chase a very small total.

The biggest thing here is they MUST play their shots and put away the bad balls.

The biggest thing here is they MUST play their shots and put away the bad balls.

bad balls milenge to put away karenge :gul

is it going to be an early start today?

butt and aamer disappeared in a taxi at around 10pm- wondered where they were off to.

Surely we have an important day- or have we already given up?

Need to put 370 on the board to be competitive. Given we've scored the equivalent of 370 in our past 3 innings I think it may be a little out of reach :asif

But never say never, it's the same situation Oz were in after being bowled out for 88 and they went pretty close; really need the sun to come out and our batting to show some application as well as intent.

I have heard it will be a sunny day today. If that is the case we should take advantage of it.

One would hope that Pakistan can make a real contest of this today and test the England team. It has been six tests since someone gave us a fight.

which means we will be 42 for 4 instead of 42 for 8

Lol Botham thinks the catch Amin droppped yesterday ,his 10 years old grand daughter would have taken .Thank God his he didnt say about his mother in law

I reckon we could be looking at 130 to win and maybe lose.

One would hope that Pakistan can make a real contest of this today and test the England team. It has been six tests since someone gave us a fight.

To be fair our bowlers have given you blokes a bit of a working over; your bowling hasn't been tested at all though, fair game.

Any team can score 300+ in the second dig on the back of some guy being good/lucky enough to score a hundred. Match is far from over.

Waqar: we have Wahab Riaz and Tanveer Ali is there...

The players are walking out, come on Pakistan, show England what you are made of!!

I had a gut feeling that this match will be a close encounter

Pakistan should make most of the sunny conditions and knock off the lead quick.

The ball is still swinging out there, a maiden from Anderson, the first over of the day.

What a beuty the last ball was from Jimmy.

England are celebrating...and they are not going to refer it...did not even look at the umpire before celebrating

This stupid Broad deserved that! he never looks back at umpire.

Holding: o Mercy he missed that by 6 inches...haha

Shot by Azhar for three runs. Good running as well

Need to play positively

Yes for once England being shown up rather than beefy and Lloyd nitpicking against us

Good shot Azhar!!!!!!

Good Start Pakistan.

Lets get a decent score and kick some english Butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back