England v Pakistan | Third Test | Day 4 : Session 2 | The Oval | 21/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kami is out, crap decision by the umpire

Nah, it was out. When they showed the replay from the camera at cover you could see the ball was clearly going to hit the stumps.

3 ducks for Kami in last 4 inns in this series!

Dont be shocked if we lose this from here!

Collapse after collapse after collapse. Im fed up of this now. If we lose this test Im boycotting watching the next test

Umpire's calls on hawkeye are always going against us in this series, whether we are bowling or batting.

Umar needs to keep his head here because he can throw his wicket away at any time usually!

snr akmal was trying to leave ball of an off spinner.........wt a joke of a player he is.......

Saeed Ajmal didn't want to bat today, he might just have to.

Umar to face Anderson. Dont want to watch.

We really love to make heavy weather of the simplest of chases.

So once again, it will be down to our bowlers.

This batting line sucks!

Put YK on the next plane to UK. MoYo alone can't do anything. And please kick out the useless twirps from our batting line. We have had enough!

What should have been a cakewalk is now a nerve wreck!

Pak team sure knows how to make it interesting.

I guess it will be up to Ajmal to get us home

Now way we can win this, negative batting after lauch. Just 33 needed and we started tuk tuk.

I dont want to see K. Akmal ever again in a Pak shirt. Hes the worst keeper in history

The idiot kept his pose. When you pad up, move away.

Anderson is spot on here, no loose balls.

Cmon umar face swann yourself dont make amir do it (though probably he will do a better job)

This stupid collapse started with an even stupider run-out.Just hold your friggin nerve guys.Only 16 needed.

Pakistan are such jokers.

After lunch we needed 33 runs, should have attacked Swann charge down the wicket hit a four or two but no we will be defensive.

What a joke Kamran Akmal is... What has he done during this series and the australia series? squat...

Also perfect scenario for Younis Khan to come into the next test looking at how fragile this batting lineup is.

lol...16 to win...4wickets remaining :))) its close...tbh i wouldnt be confident even if we had 9 wickets

why another maiden? I dont think England will take Anderson off any time soon.

UMAR AKMAL doing the same ...

poor guy... if he played his normal game .. and gets out ppl will say he cant bat . he is crap n all

and if he restrict his shots....in tension... he cant bat..he looks like a tailender

UMAR AKMAL doing the same ...

poor guy... if he played his normal game .. and gets out ppl will say he cant bat . he is crap n all

and if he restrict his shots....in tension... he cant bat..he looks like a tailender

Mohammad Aamer should take some risk, if they keep blocking they will get out, how will the runs come?

too many dot balls ... get ready for frustrated rush of blood and loss of another wicket

why are we so negative since lunch. Yes Anderson bowled outside off stump.

but Swann we should have charged him here and there hit him for four. 3-4 shots and game over.

Where all the people who were feeling confident. you still feeling confident?? im nervous i'll tell you that

Amir with a big heave totally missed the pitch of the delivery.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back