England v Pakistan | Third Test | Day 4 : Session 2 | The Oval | 21/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
yaar, Azhar Ali, Moyo, Kamran AKaml, seriously how could you not play one aggressive shot against Swann. I mean one aggressive shot, charge karke chaukka

If eng win this u will never hear the end of it. They will be talking about this game for the next 30 years

Run out in the first innings changed the course of that innings and has here sparked a collapse.

Quite frustrating how Pakistan struggle with the basics.

Run out in the first innings changed the course of that innings and has here sparked a collapse.

Quite frustrating how Pakistan struggle with the basics.

That hawkeye decision was wrong, that ball wasn't going to hit the stumps this decade.

1 hour after lauch and we scored 18 runs for 3 wickets. Pathetic

I feel angry at Salman BUtt now for stopping farhat into attacking swann. Set the tone for the day how we should play Swann

yaar our players have the mental capability of 2 year olds idc if we win this game or not we still suck

These maidens are not helping at all,we just need to stick to the 1s and 2s.

Pathetic stuff from pakistan's batsmen, we are on the verge of major embarassment. I am just furious, can't believe how last 4 wkts have fallen in quick succession.

runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ladooooooooooooooooooooooooo

With arguably the best bowling attack, Pakistan would have never choked the English batsmen if it was a reverse situation.

In Islam you dont have to fast if you are an athlete playing sport

Pak will win easily, just giving England some hope, when we beat them it will be more devastating.

but we should hire Mike Bearly to fill our guys with some mental strength

My laptop battery has 14 minutes left. Will we win before then, or should I get the charger?

Aamer staying Calm.

Just hope Umar will be at other end.

I closed my online stream..and following the commentary don't wanna get heart attack by watching our batting.

Pathetic stuff from pakistan's batsmen, we are on the verge of major embarassment. I am just furious, can't believe how last 4 wkts have fallen in quick succession.

Relax, they're just making it interesting so teams will offer us more tests in the future. It's all under control :inzi

How costly is strauss`s drop off Asif in 1st inns? cost 30 runs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back