England v Pakistan | Third Test | Day 4 : Session 2 | The Oval | 21/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
no runs for Pakistan since last 13 minutes...tough times out there

England are into the Akmals ... which was Matt Prior was demanding on the stump microphone a few overs ago ...." Gnasher reminds us

I heard Naseer saying the same thing...

talk about Kamran batting...

maybe there be a car accident and he break his arm or leg or something in ti

man our team are such Phatoos.

last game same situation England played like ODI the last 30-40 runs and got the runs.

When you are in charge take control

man our team are such Phatoos.

last game same situation England played like ODI the last 30-40 runs and got the runs.

When you are in charge take control

I dont know how we are going to get the 16 runs!!...

Swann is giving nothing away and same is the case with Anderson...!

Akmal is really out of confidence. He is just pushing the ball, not even cutting properly.

all of a sudden 16 runs seem like 160 runs... u wonder how in the world r v gonna make these runs ???

I dont know how we are going to get the 16 runs!!...

Swann is giving nothing away and same is the case with Anderson...!

LOL "Goes for that cut shot"

Holding "Well that wasn't really a cut shot"

LMAO hahaha Rameez you idiot

LOL "Goes for that cut shot"

Holding "Well that wasn't really a cut shot"

LMAO hahaha Rameez you idiot

We were on course for an easy victory, now it's another heartbreaking defeat :(

hitting wont accomplish anything...

but theys hould have attacked Swann right after lunch 7 wickets in hand.

3-4 4s and game over.

But no they came out thinking bus single kar ke banaegne, koi chance nahin lena.

yep let the bowlers settle in a groove thats what we have allowed since lunch and the pressure has gone up and up

This is all because of that stupid run out. Why is Yousuf always involved in a runout

Where all the people who were feeling confident. you still feeling confident?? im nervous i'll tell you that

I am still confident. I think the situation will galvanise Junior's temperament and he'll score the winning runs sometime before tea tomorrow.

:)) England fans biting their nails !

WE DO THIS ALL THE FREAKING TIME !

Theres No rush here! Pakistan just need to be patient and wait for the Bad ball.

We have 1.5 days to get 16 runs FFS!

Can we win a test with respect and some self respect pathetic batting.

Phattu mentality of batsmen again doing damage . Used to happen to us always . :l

all mentally retarded players....thats it......we will lose by 5 runs.......

Crappy Jr. is not even able to take a single to keep the strike.

PAK 132-6,apparently we're trying to tire out Anderson and wait for the end of his spell :))

Please just win already, so I can go take my nap. I wasn't expecting to staying up this late after sehri on a Saturday!

So Pakistani batsmen are totally clueless if they would like to think about taking a single .... just blocking, blocking and blocking ... thats all the batsmen know,

if we lose this it will be the 4th time since our return to test cricket that we've completely thrown away matches chasing. god forbid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back