England vs India | 4th Test | The Oval | Aug 18-22 | Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Golden_Duck.gif
duck.gif

An Inns win and 4-0 Thrashing should be concluded today.

What about "England continue to stomp all over India and make them look rubbish yet again"?

I would have gone for a more powerful word then that :yk

But anyway, here we are. Over a month later, and its about to be 4-0. Shocking!

Registering my entry!

Lest it not be said that the Indian fan lacked the bottle to face the banter like their team on the pitch! :D

Registering my entry!

Lest it not be said that the Indian fan lacked the bottle to face the banter like their team on the pitch! :D

haazri lagwa ke baag jate ho!!!

this type of subcontinent behavior is NOT allowed :facepalm:

Hopefully England have it finished in the afternoon so the presentations can be dispensed with and we can all be home in time for tea.

I think India might save it though.

Hopefully England have it finished in the afternoon so the presentations can be dispensed with and we can all be home in time for tea.

I think India might save it though.

Only rain can save India.. No way Indian batsman are gonna play 90 overs today :amir

Last day of india as number one test team

Draw will make them number2
Defeat will result in.more misery and they will be number3 lol

Another 100 from SRT in a losing position looks set on the cards.

SRT cannot handle the pressure, cannot perform when his team needs him, will only perform for records - the perfect setting for SRT to score big.

SRT cannot handle the pressure, cannot perform when his team needs him, will only perform for records - the perfect setting for SRT to score big.

You are right N_H, that is his trademark 100 in a losing cause.

Why are you Indians so sensitive for this Teenda?

Symbolism, identity, and pride. Classic case of statistics over country.

I am so glad SRT did not score his 100 at the home of cricket.

This century will be talked about for years, and not because it was great.

But because he did it on the final day of India's official No.1 ranking. The day they got thrashed 4-0.

So fitting, isn't it? :yk

Jameela all during this series you have taken the mick out of every player's namebe it teeli, Harphakan etc.. it was amusing to start with but its long past it's sell by date, whilst Jameela Mahila is still pretty fresh :D

It aint about SRT/Tendya/Teenda its about Jameela now :)

Jameela all during this series you have taken the mick out of every player's namebe it teeli, Harphakan etc.. it was amusing to start with but its long past it's sell by date, whilst Jameela Mahila is still pretty fresh :D

It aint about SRT/Tendya/Teenda its about Jameela now :)

Dont worry he isnt sensitive like ya bhagwan

So fitting, isn't it?

Indeed.

Everyone knew for a fact SRT was going to score his 100 century at some point, if it was against Namibia or Kenya, but at this juncture given the situation, against England, it is poetic justice.

How can NH be wrong when discussing about Sachin?

Seeing as you stuttered when asked to name 5 winning SRT 100s that is saying something.

It is no IRONY that SRT will once again score a 100 in a losing scenario.

Mishra turning out to be better batsmen than indian,s top order.

Dont worry he isnt sensitive like ya bhagwan

Dude, Indian fans are typically cowards like their team, and their idol SRT; however they will show some front today because SRT is on his way to his 100th 100. If SRT is out before then, watch them disappear into the sunset. Notice how India fans couldn't even a name a thread, that's how scared they usually are.

I would ignore the name calling from Indians; it’s the best they have to offer, oh, and you know you've got them when they do. :)

Last edited:

Ideal setting for his 100th 100 then!

would be a fitting 100 in yet another India loss :)

"A bit rich England complaining about Mishra wasting time they were more than happy to do similar at Cardiff a few years ago against Aus." Huh Trent, who complained?

Seeing as you stuttered when asked to name 5 winning SRT 100s that is saying something.

It is no IRONY that SRT will once again score a 100 in a losing scenario.

When did you ask me? hmmm

Even if I give you 10 innings' that was crucial in India winning the match, you'll not buy it..what's the use? Btw no batsman alone can win you a match..is it that difficult to understand?

how pathetic that this is now the tendu show..where was he when his team needed him? oh yes vanished like a fart in the wind!!

When did you ask me? hmmm

Even if I give you 10 innings' that was crucial in India winning the match, you'll not buy it..what's the use? Btw no batsman alone can win you a match..is it that difficult to understand?

lol..you havent seen much cricket then!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back