England VS South Africa | ICC World T20 Super8: Match 6 | Bridgetown | 5/8/10|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would take a miracle for us to advance from this position.

Two england wins - hopefully big ones and then we have to beat South Africa as well. Seems impossible.

Need england to win today and monday and then pak to beat SA :|

Pakistan don't deserve to go through. This tournament deserves higher quality SFs than Pakistan's shambles can offer.

Anyway, I think SA is gonna win regardless.

Sky reporting that Pakistan are already out?

Sledger said:
Pakistan don't deserve to go through. This tournament deserves higher quality SFs than Pakistan's shambles can offer.

Head agrees with everything you said you man but the heart never will :(

No if Eng win today and Monday they end up on 6 points and if Pak beat SA, Pak SA & NZ will all be on 2 with it coming down to NRR.

Sledger said:
Sky reporting that Pakistan are already out?

TBH if by some miracle it does come down to NRR between SA, NZ & Pak, Pak isnt doing that bad but thats a long long way off.

Predict Eng, SA, Aus and SL in the SF. Plz plz plz knock out India or we wont hear the end of it

Sledger said:
Pakistan's NRR is nothing flash.

Yea but its already above NZ (if the get beaten by Eng their Run Rate will only drop further) and if by some miracle Eng beat SA they'll RR will also drop somewhat nearer to 0 giving Pak a very very very outside chance

You're relying on waaay too many variables there. The system is set up so the best teams go through. Pakistan are clearly coming off 4th best in this group.

England batting first.

Sledger said:
You're relying on waaay too many variables there. The system is set up so the best teams go through. Pakistan are clearly coming off 4th best in this group.

England batting first.

come on man we'r use to that :yk

Tbh the most unrealistic thing in all my variables at this moment in time seems like Pak beating SA

Sledger said:

England batting first.

Tbh man Pak going out will by no means be the worst thing for me coz i got my engineering exams last week and these next 2 weeks and could realy do with few distractions as possible :p but never the less still staying optimistic :)

For now worry about exams then worry about Pakistan cricket come June 15th more importantly June 19th :po: :po: :po:

Sledger said:

Agree - I've had enough of relying on other matches to go Pakistan's way. Pakistan have been abysmal - they don't derserve to go any further.

Na Na Na Na....Na Na Na Na....Hey Hey Hey....GoodBye :afridi :(

Pietersen you f**kin' beauty! what a shot!

Caught.

Kieswetter gone.

Oops. No ball by Morkel.

Another Free Hit coming up

This is just amazing batting, some of the best of the tournament.

KP obviously wants another crack at the Pakistani bowling! :)))

Boucher should have gone for that but that ball was TRAVELLING!

Fascinating game this ...

There are 13 south africans on the pitch!

If England can post a huge total, Polish off SA in a hurry, Pakistan still have a chance, 44444444444444444444444444

A south african trying to help pakistan by demoralising SA bowlers..... All hail Kevinder pietersingh..

arrogance, sheer arrogance...what a player!

This is just WOW batting. Puts Pakistan in their place.

England batting at it's very best. Don't think I've seen them approach a game as aggressively as they are doing right now! Beautiful to watch and a great lesson on how to bat inside the PP overs ...

Pakistani batting is worst than West Indies. You have to accept it and stop hoping that this bating will win for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back