ICC CT 2017 | Final : India vs Pakistan | 18th June, 2017 | The Oval | Pakistan Innings

If India win this one with Kohli getting a good score, he will go down as the GOAT in odis.

I will admit that myself, but it's very low chance due to massive pressure of finals and big score at the same time. Rarely I have seen big scores chased in such a massive game.

Fkhar looks like he wants to get out now.

If Fakhar scores 150+ today then you can safely say he will be a player for Pakistan for a long time

Can't believe India didn't go with a pacer inspite of winning with one in first match :facepalm I agree [MENTION=113824]Nikhil_cric[/MENTION]

We need 330+

Yes and that won't happen if we lose 2 or 3 wickets here. We just need to go at about 7 runs per over to get to 330 from here. We should be looking for beyond 330 and that will be possible if we have wickets in hand.

250 by 40 overs would be good. Another 100 during the last 10 will bring us 350.

If we lose today, it's going to because of this utterly pathetic stuff from Babar.

I will admit that myself, but it's very low chance due to massive pressure of finals and big score at the same time. Rarely I have seen big scores chased in such a massive game.
dont say these things. Dont rule India and Kohli out.

Very surprised by India's tactics here. Pakistan batting them out here and Kohli persisting with Ashwin and Pandya. Should bring back bhuvi or a part timer.

Babar may become best batsman ever statically but he never going to score those big clutch runs.

Fakhar gone. That's a big blow.

Right, time for the middle order to STEP UP. Platform is there.

Throws it away. All we need now is Hafeez joining Babar

Damn big blow right there. Helluva knock by Fakhar though. Brilliant innings and has set Pakistan exceptionally well for rest of the match.

Well played knock. Others should be able to take it to 330-340 from here. 8 wickets are still in hand and lots of overs left.

Very well played, could have carried on but still young at this level

Well played Fakhar, you made us all proud today. That intent has been missing from this line up.

Back