ICC CT 2017 | Final : India vs Pakistan | 18th June, 2017 | The Oval | Pakistan Innings

Still from this stage 320 should be minimum, and 350 is real possibility, but only pak can mess this up from here on

Wrong person out, run rate will go down with pathetic Babar on the other side.

Indian team should all come and shake hands with Babar for that wicket. Well played Babar.

I will admit that myself, but it's very low chance due to massive pressure of finals and big score at the same time. Rarely I have seen big scores chased in such a massive game.

This pitch is as flat as any you will ever see. Anything under 350 and it's game on

What is with Pakistani players wanting to get out immediately after their centuries? Play for your country, not for yourself

Babar has to take some blame here

Fakhar was basically looking to hit every ball because of how dreadful Babar has been

Babar is quickly going from promising to frustrating

Not sure what to make of this, do we have the batting to explode in the backend?

Hope Malik can do one of his blitz
Should be looking at 320 from here

Babar needs to make sure he doesnt let the momentum get shifted.

well done but he throwed away his wkt. This is where they need likes of Fahim to come in.

Can't believe India didn't go with a pacer inspite of winning with one in first match :facepalm I agree [MENTION=113824]Nikhil_cric[/MENTION]

This was my fear from the beginning. This is a true wicket with nothing for spinners. Bhuvi is the only new ball bowler. We should have played Shami and Umesh as well to exploit the new ball instead of Bumrah who is better i n the middle overs and death. There really was only the need of one part time spinner in Jadhav if necessary. On these wickets only pace works and two of our fastest are warming the bench. Rubbish team selection. Only if it was a used Cardiff pitch would spinners have been justified.

Babar better get his act together, there is no excuse for continuing this tuk tuk.

With the the way part time medium pacer Pandya is bowling, Faheem would have provided Pakistan pinch hitting plus good fast bowling. Instead we have Imad smh

come on guys get 2 3 boundaries next 3 overs and keep ticking singles

Back