ICC CT 2017 | Final : India vs Pakistan | 18th June, 2017 | The Oval | Pakistan Innings

If Hafeez has to play, it should be down the order where he's forced to avoid tuk tuk.

His SR increases the further the down the order he is.

I think, instruction to Babaar to bat till 48th over & other 5 will slog around.

Where are likes of Afridi, Razzaq and Sharjeel when you need them? This was setup to take away the game from India in the last 10 overs but its .....

This is the right spot for MoHa - he has shots in hand, but batting in top three his motivation is a bit different. He has to be put into a situation where role is defined.

Get us to 340 please Hafeez I will forgive all your past transgressions :mv

This is the right spot for MoHa - he has shots in hand, but batting in top three his motivation is a bit different. He has to be put into a situation where role is defined.

What total do you think Pakistan bowlers have a chance to defend?

Imad , sarfaraz , shadab , aamir left still . pakistan need to attack more and use all there resources.

9 to 10 RPO is needed for these final eight overs. Need to take everything on.

Is it OK that I want to commit gruesome acts of violence to that "dekhtay he raho gay ya bano gay in ki tarah ... fit" guy from the Lipton ad? Whoever came up with that ad needs to have their career ended.

Back