ICC CT 2017 | Final : India vs Pakistan | 18th June, 2017 | The Oval | Pakistan Innings

Send Imad.. we are losing the plot in search of quick runs

Don't think PAK is going to bat IND out here. Poor planning - Babar was doing exactly what was required.

Babar should have batted till the end. Hafeez was showing intent and being positive.

His role was not of enforcer here he had to stay till the end where he is more than capable to hit faster bowler for odd boundaries I dont understand why not sticking to the game plan.

If Babar wanted to silence his doubters, he should have stayed till the end. Akmal genes coming through again.

Anyhow...end of the game...need big hits.

Aur na khilao Fahim ko. We could have absolutely destroyed India now. Lack of hitters is a huge worry.

Here is Imad Wasim. Just great.

I think, even Hasan can hit, but there has to be a set player for 100% shot productivity for every ball.

His role was not of enforcer here he had to stay till the end where he is more than capable to hit faster bowler for odd boundaries I dont understand why not sticking to the game plan.

Agree, he miscalculated. He should have waited two or three more overs before letting loose.

Faheem would've been handy in this situation. We need to sort out this issue of lower order hitting.

Surprised that Imad has been moved up the order. I don't really get it... its not like Sarfraz will be able to come in later to slog it.

Back