ICC World Cup 2023: India v Australia | Final | Ahmedabad | 19 November | India innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the kinda role I expected Ashwin to do for us when bowling against Aussie openers.

Good captaincy by Cummins and planning from Aussie think tank so far.

Any score less than 300, it is going to be tough to defend here.

These are two clutch teams fighting it out in a wc final. Irrespective of who wins, just enjoy the spectacle guys!!

Still a good PP for India.

Rohit did a great job in giving them a burst up front.

All fun and game - India will win this.

Don't see Warner and Co standing up to the India bowling attack

CWC final could be once a life time thing for some. Gotta get the fifty safely when so near then kick on. Selfless cricket there by the Hitman!

gee whiz Hitman....last few balls of PP, u already got two boundaries, just needed to tap it around

DAMNNNN India under the pump!!! Another one! JEES wth is going on. Pressure HUGE pressure!

Told you ya’l Rohit needed to bat another 10overs!

Haha india. Choke hazard. I guess. It's all over now. Bye bye. Cup gone.

Oops spoke too soon!! That was a key wicket of Iyer. A definite setback here

Rahul is also a choke artist type player. Failure when it matters usually, wonder if he can turn it around this time

There was lot of talk about Shreyas against Zampa but he did not last long enough to face him.

May be, today is the day SKY is going to repay the faith that team management has on him.

Pressure matches can do that to some of the more inexperienced players. First Gill and now Iyer.

What a bunch of champions. Australia in ko games. Just simply special. Too good. No one can match them.not even this great Indian side.

2023 champions - Australia. Congratulations.

Australia is the only team rn that can halt an Indian onslaught.

Most teams like Pak led by Babar would’ve wet themselves Vs a Rohit on attack mode. Babar would stand there hand on hips giving the ball to the same bowler getting tonked.

Props to Cummins.

India missing Rishabh Pant. He is the only one who is capable of teaching Australia a lesson :inti

Aussies ahead at this point. The same duo on rescue mission again

Pressure matches can do that to some of the more inexperienced players. First Gill and now Iyer.
No it's just with sub continent teams only.

Sena teams no pressure apart from England to an extent. No one really cares for cirkcrt. So they can play freely. It's a 3rd sport.

Yes, Rohit Sharma's cameos at the top have played a huge role in India's success. But usually Rohit was the 1st to get out and after his departure Gill used to carry on. Today, Gill got out early and Rohit already hit 10 runs in that Maxi over. We needed Rohit to play an innings with controlled aggression. Now with 2 back-to-back India in a spot of bother.

India in a huge trouble now. I don’t see sky surviving to Australian bowling. And after him is Jadeja. These two are literally the last batting pair. Need to go in survival mode for next 25 overs

Oops spoke too soon!! That was a key wicket of Iyer. A definite setback here
Rohit wicket was a set back. Set batsman who is such a gun batsman I felt he could have waited, got the 50, fairly attack then kicked on after drinks break. Slowish pitch, gotta be selective cant attack every ball

Huge pressure on Kohli now but he's more than capable of handling the heat.

No it's just with sub continent teams only.

Sena teams no pressure apart from England to an extent. No one really cares for cirkcrt. So they can play freely. It's a 3rd sport.

Yeah, Aussies are a different breed. They elevate their game as the pressure ramps up. Great sporting culture but I don't see the Indians choking completely here.

It's just a bad phase in the game for them.

Nope. Australia are mentally strong. Even New Zealand have other sports but they do get under pressure in big matches. Same with England and South Africa. :inti
That's what I said. They deal with pressure better because no one cares for cricket there. It's their 3 sport. In sub continent it'd the top sport. So sub continent teams deal with more pressure and they fail.

Lol at people saying it’s over…

Kohli is still out there. Until he’s at the crease, Australia ain’t safe.

India needs to rebuild for a while, now till drinks break then reassess. They Haven't been in this position at all this cwc. Tricky position for them…

As I Predicted a thousand times
India will choke as always

Kohli will also get out before score reaches 100

Lol at people saying it’s over…

Kohli is still out there. Until he’s at the crease, Australia ain’t safe.
What is kohli? Everyone says he is goat this that l.

When has he delivered under pressure? In odi kos and wtc? Never. Barring the so called innings of 35 lmao

To be honest semi-finals was also a pressure game and at least psychologically it was higher that day given New Zealand's stronghold over India in World Cups recently. That day both Gill and Iyer did come good but today they were against a much better opposition.

350 would have been safe

Don’t think India are getting that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back