ICC World Cup 2023: India v Australia | Final | Ahmedabad | 19 November | India innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
The field placement has been amazing so far. They certainly planned something different

3 close chances so far.. wow Ricky Ponting was calling for the short ball

Amazing field set by Cummins, Rohit has never been this quiet this tournament.

Aussies have done their homework well. There analytic team is spot on against sharma g. Bowling in his weaknesses. Rohit is a sitting duck now

Sharma forcing the pace here. Hazlewood a bit too one-dimensional for Rohit.

That is superb batting by Rohit. Taking charge and not letting nay bowler to settle here.

Seems like the best version of this Australian team has turned up today. Looks completely different to how they played so far.

They have been able to contain Rohit so far. Quite amazing

What kind of a wicket is this for the final? Ball is barely carrying for 140+ KPH pace bowlers.

Starc gets Shubman . OZ strike back. He was looking in great rhythm . Best he has in the whole World Cup.

Kohlinand Rohit batting for the first time in the world cup together? Poor shot by Gill on this pitch

If Sharma survives another 4 years

He will be an absolute monster in South Africa

There was no need to play that shot when Rohit was playing well. Man we are doomed

I’m sure Australia won’t mind having Kohli here to eat up the power play balls. He’s played the anchor role, but Gill and Rohit have been much much more explosive early on than he has been.

Get Kohli early and the entire crowd will be silent the rest of the innings

Half hearted pull on this pitch is dangerous.

Gotta go full like Rohit.

More and more balls I see bowled ont this track (with hardly any carry to the keeper), can’t but feel we may have erred on the bowling combo of ours.

Half hearted pull on this pitch is dangerous.

Gotta go full like Rohit.

More and more balls I see bowled ont this track (with hardly any carry to the keeper), can’t but feel we may have erred on the bowling combo of ours.
Ashwin would have been great here instead of that spraygun Siraj

This is the last recognised pair. Don't have any expectations from Iyer and others in a big match like this. :inti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back