Status
Not open for further replies.

imshally81

Senior Test Player
Runs
ICC WT20| Group 2| South Africa vs India | SA innings

South Africa have won the toss and elected to field

good start by SA by winning toss....and positive comments by devillers

good start for Pak with the toss. It would have been easier for India to chase.

Come on atleast win one match Africa

Saffers all my wishes are with you :) where is our brother do_jon :D

hit out or get out situation for India.we need atleast 170

Hope Saffers don't collapse against spin when they come out to bat. :facepalm:

Saffers all my wishes are with you :) where is our brother do_jon :D

He may not be here yet, but you have another Saffer in your midst and hoping for an Indian bashing.

Good luck Pakistan in the semi's.

Nice to see the team is the same for SA I was thinking may be they will change the team because of their up coming tours & matches.

Surprised to see no Bhajji!

Oh well, we should at least win this game if not qualify.

Nice to see the team is the same for SA I was thinking may be they will change the team because of their up coming tours & matches.

Nah, should have dropped Levi and brought in Du Plessis.

I assume that Levi is playing as you state that we have left side the same? Don't really bother with 20/20 stuff personally but the banter is always good!

crucial toss,

now how much can the saffer's restrict india to

140-150?

Go Saffers come on Amla and Co, go out winning and take India with you too of course not on the same plane but you can help carry their bags to the airport :)

Nah, should have dropped Levi and brought in Du Plessis.

I assume that Levi is playing as you state that we have left side the same? Don't really bother with 20/20 stuff personally but the banter is always good!

Levi not playing. Du plessis is in place for him.

He may not be here yet, but you have another Saffer in your midst and hoping for an Indian bashing.

Good luck Pakistan in the semi's.

Haha thanks Keith!

Hoping :kallis scores a big one.

Zak and Irfan will hold the key if we want to collapse SA. I think we will score around 160 and win but won't qualify.

India gonna come out all guns blazing. They will want 170 to give themselves a chance. Pressure is all on India

Margin of 30 runs is very big! Due to very unaustralian inning by Hussey, margin is very big win for India. They were just targeting 112! Had it been 15 runs less, we had very good chance.

chalo atleast we beat Pak.I'm happy with that

You're acting as if India doesnt have a chance to qualify. SA wont be that hard to beat me thinks. The only issue I see is Steyn knocking over one or two

Sehwag and kohli to get out in first 2 overs. India to limp towards 100. SA to chase it down in 12 overs..

Great ball, well played by Gambhir there.

good by steyn. bad first ball but pulling things back.

good start from india never the less but now the big battle lets see how Sehwag plays steyn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back