ICL T20 | Lahore Badshahs vs Royal Bengal Tigers | Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boi

Senior ODI Player
Runs
Lahore Badshahs vs Royal Bengal Tiger (Previously known as Kolkata!)

Really looking forward to this!

They have got Craig McMillan, Lance Klusner!!

Due to start in about 40 minutes.

Lahore could do with a win after their defeat in the opening match.

Seems as though ICL has gone down the IPL route - Bollywood presenters etc in studio who dont seem to know much abot...anything really.

Wife walked in and turned over!

Oxy said:
Seems as though ICL has gone down the IPL route - Bollywood presenters etc in studio who dont seem to know much abot...anything really.

Wife walked in and turned over!
ICL was always going for this sort of thing.

Inzi has won the toss and will bat first!

kablooee87 said:
ICL was always going for this sort of thing.

Fair enough - I didnt watch any ICL last year - thought it might be a bit different to IPL...which I really didnt like.

Dont see whya game like cricket would want to hire bimbos to pretend to be talking about cricket....

I note that ARY's T20 coverage also has some bimbo - who is the dictionary definition of THICK!!!

mughal looked totally at sea, gone now, 83-2 after 13 overs inzi looking good

why Inzi why???

i think he should have walked after that ball touch his glove firmly.

the rule is alredy in this tournament that fielding team can ask for third umpire to check the dismissal again and i don't know even after knowing that why he did it.

come on inzi please don't repeat it

now the third umpire has clearly given the decision in favor of fielding team since there is a evidence of ball hitting his glove

95-3 after 15, slow run rate at the moment. should have sent azhar mahmood in earlier

16.6 Klusener to Naved Latif, OUT, outside the off stump, Latif lofts a straight delivery to extra cover, where Jhunjhunwala takes the catch
Naved Latif c Jhunjhunwala b Klusener 1 (4b 0x4 0x6) SR: 25.00

Badshahs struggling once again. Perhaps age and the lack of cricket is catching up with a few of these guys?

must say, after the unfortunate way they lost the first match, i had a feeling they will have a poor season this time around, just a gut feeling. 123-6 (19 overs)

Mughal looks absolute rubbish. I have been impressed by the Wicketkeeper Hafiz Khalid, hes looked really athletic and agile behind the stumps.

I try really hard not to give up on players but sometimes they just give me no choice. Sami is just filthy crap. He can bowl at 130-135 km/hr for 4 overs on a consistent basis. I have had it with him and his crap bowling.

2 defeats in a row for the Badshahs. I hope its not the case, but I think this may be a bridge too far for some of these guys who are passed their best and carrying injuries.

batting isn't good man of badshas hasan raza is a good player but don't know why he isn't playing

Saj said:
2 defeats in a row for the Badshahs. I hope its not the case, but I think this may be a bridge too far for some of these guys who are passed their best and carrying injuries.

Agreed. The selection of Mughal was flawed. He is absolute rubbish, nothing special about him. Saqlain is past his best, the first wicket he got was a bonus wicket where the batsman played a careless shot but the second wicket he got was more to do with Hafiz Khalid's brilliance more than anything else. Saqlain is finished, he is not the same anymore, his doosra is to predictable and the batsman knows which delivery he is going to bowl and what comes out of his hand.

Sami is just garbage. Inconsistent and too many hit me balls. All at 130-135 km/hr. Shahid Nazir is an honest trier but he cant provide the break throughs when his team needs them.

Overall i dont think the Badshah's are going to have an easy ride this time.

Last edited:
Saj said:

They should be called Badshahs of Cheecho Kee Malyan or Mureed Kay. They are really giving a bad name to Lahore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back