India [168/6] beat Bangladesh [166/8] by four wickets to win the Nidahas Twenty20 Tri-Series

UN talkz

First Class Star
Runs
I will go with India
But Cobra Guys could be brutal on their day.

Teams:

India : Rohit Sharma(c), Shikhar Dhawan, Suresh Raina, Dinesh Karthik(w), Lokesh Rahul, Manish Pandey, Vijay Shankar, Washington Sundar, Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal, Deepak Hooda, Axar Patel, Jaydev Unadkat, Rishabh Pant

Bangladesh : Tamim Iqbal, Liton Das, Sabbir Rahman, Mushfiqur Rahim(w), Soumya Sarkar, Mahmudullah, Shakib Al Hasan(c), Mehidy Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman, Rubel Hossain, Nazmul Islam, Abu Jayed, Taskin Ahmed, Imrul Kayes, Nurul Hasan, Ariful Haque, Abu Hider Rony

India winning the toss and choosing to bowl in a final...

I’m getting CT vibes :ashwin

India is typical strategy when ever it is a final they want to chase. They need to change this mentality, you can't let opposition bat first in the Finals.

This is a meaningless T20 match

Shouldn't be hyped so much

Looks like it's India's 2nd XI, even these blokes should be enough

Looks like it's India's 2nd XI, even these blokes should be enough

If not then so call great Indian cricket nation should keep quite about that they can have as good as first 11 if they want to field another team.

Jaydev Akram replaces Siraj Steyn.

Hard to choose when you have 2 all time greats vying for the same spot.

After the toss Match has heavily gone into India's favour. Bangladesh needed to win the toss and field first to have any chance of winning the match. I'd say 80-20 in favour of India.

If India plays this bowling line up against a real opposition they won't be able to defend even 200. Good thing they are playing minnows today.

If India plays this bowling line up against a real opposition they won't be able to defend even 200. Good thing they are playing minnows today.

Idiotic selections, Umesh Yadav and Ishant are better options than these and they are playing domestics.

I have seen Unadkut bowl for the first time today in his first over. I must say he is looking a pure rubbish bowler.

Ishant, Umesh are a lot better.

Idiotic selections, Umesh Yadav and Ishant are better options than these and they are playing domestics.

Yadav and Ishant are miles better than Unadkat and Siraj and Thakur.

May be BCCI knows that these guys will be failures anyway. So select them, let them fail and never ever select them again. That way they can shut the critics that these guys were never given a chance.

What a trundler this guy Unadkat is. When will we git rid of these lallu panju bowlers?

After this series hopefully.

Unadkat is the luckiest bowler in the world. Got million dollars from IPL team and now even playing for India while being a dud bowler.

Yadav and Ishant are miles better than Unadkat and Siraj and Thakur.

May be BCCI knows that these guys will be failures anyway. So select them, let them fail and never ever select them again. That way they can shut the critics that these guys were never given a chance.

Why select the failures then? Is CoA forcing them to select these failures too?

Shouldn't have taken chances against Washington. He's easily the best bowler of this tournament

Hindi commentator: Washington Sundar ki jitni tareef ki Jaye utni kam hai, Unadkut ki jitni bezzati ki Jaye Kam hai

Wats up with Soumya? He was the find for Bangladesh back in 2014-15. Now he is batting worse than a Tailender.

But in d sport on yupp TV they are showing some fight called lucha.
Don't really know I am myself watching it on D sports, you can also download jio TV app and watch it.

Is this game being shown on TV in UK?

Could do with some warm up T20 Cricket before the big event starts at 4pm :msd #IUvsKK

More than our batting, I am disgusted with the streaming today. This happens in every big game - most people watch on streaming and chokes band width.

Bye guys - need to find some where TV is available .:(

More than our batting, I am disgusted with the streaming today. This happens in every big game - most people watch on streaming and chokes band width.

Bye guys - need to find some where TV is available .:(

It was okay for first 3 overs. Thant pffft. It is a miracle if it lasts more than few balls before refreshing the screen and waiting.

Really bad streaming, hanging every couple of minutes when match is going on but somehow the ads seem to play flawlessly.

Thakur ������������

Really bad streaming, hanging every couple of minutes when match is going on but somehow the ads seem to play flawlessly.

I opened up the stream to see what was going on and for five straight mins this is what was exactly happening !!!!!

:livid:

Bangladesh fans playing down the significance of this final in order to deal with a devastating defeat :)) smart tactic little guys :yk

Two runouts In a t20 match. Bangladesh team is surely unique in its own way.

Sabbir needs to calm his nerves and not run for everything - if he stays they can get to 165

Back