India [168/6] beat Bangladesh [166/8] by four wickets to win the Nidahas Twenty20 Tri-Series

Do you have any idea how much goodwill the BD team had with Indian, Pak and SL fans? When Inzi took Pak to last wicket victory, or when Ashraful lead the BD victory over Australia in England, countless Indian, Pak and SL fans rooted for BD.

So what has changed now? Think about it with a cool mind. If you desire respect, it has to be earned.

Pakistan and India are enemies and rivals, but they see each other as somewhat equals. But they see Bangladesh as inferiors, and therefore hate the guts of BD players and fans with their in your face attitude. They would love BD if they acted docile, but thankfully BD has too much ghairat to do that. Keep on hating them, they are not here to be loved and patronized.

So what has changed now?

Even I use to support bangladesh in earlier years. It all started to go wrong when they wanted a no ball for the asia cup final. Since then it's primarily been the fans, I don't like it when anyone is big headed, and Bangladeshi fans really can be just after a few wins. And, Bangladesh haven't really played within the spirit of the game, can't believe shakib was calling his batsmen back, it's difficult to support a team who plays in such a spirit.

I did however feel sorry for the Bangladeshis today, and was rooting for them. It's painful to see them get that close and fall short again.

Its not a deal and they would still throw the minnow tag at you,but at least I won't be one of those correcting you on every post.

You are also mistaken ( poor grasp of basic arithmetic? ) The rank derived form W/L is not equidistant or linear, so rank 6 and rank 8 are not the same as rank 1 and rank 3.. For example. Australia has almost twice better W/L ratio than India (tests), and that is a HUGE gap, which can't even be closed if India is number 1 for a decade. Now check how many times worse is W/L of Bangladesh.

Pakistan and India are enemies and rivals, but they see each other as somewhat equals. But they see Bangladesh as inferiors, and therefore hate the guts of BD players and fans with their in your face attitude. They would love BD if they acted docile, but thankfully BD has too much ghairat to do that. Keep on hating them, they are not here to be loved and patronized.

If you are talking about cricket, BD is inferior to India and to large extent Pakistan. BD will compete pretty well but i would say 8/10 they will ose against India and 7/10 or 6/10 they will lose against Pak. So they are currently inferior.. nothing to be ashamed of it. It is same with India against Australia. India will lose 6 or 7/10 against Aus in neutral or away... BD needs to accept it and improve.

You are also mistaken ( poor grasp of basic arithmetic? ) The rank derived form W/L is not equidistant or linear, so rank 6 and rank 8 are not the same as rank 1 and rank 3.. For example. Australia has almost twice better W/L ratio than India (tests), and that is a HUGE gap, which can't even be closed if India is number 1 for a decade. Now check how many times worse is W/L of Bangladesh.

W/L ratio you are referring is for their entire cricketing history and the rankings you are referring to only considers last 3/4 years. Check W/L for last few years and see how far ahead India is from all others..

If you are talking about cricket, BD is inferior to India and to large extent Pakistan. BD will compete pretty well but i would say 8/10 they will ose against India and 7/10 or 6/10 they will lose against Pak. So they are currently inferior.. nothing to be ashamed of it. It is same with India against Australia. India will lose 6 or 7/10 against Aus in neutral or away... BD needs to accept it and improve.

The 90s called, they want their attitude back.

India will lose 6 or 7 out of 10 against Australia? Just accept it?

Uhh, no!

In what format? In tests both have shown they can compete but never win in each other's homes. In ODI's it's a similar story and we have beaten them in t-20's in australia the last time we played them.

So what exactly are we supposed to accept?

In what format? In tests both have shown they can compete but never win in each other's homes. In ODI's it's a similar story and we have beaten them in t-20's in australia the last time we played them.

So what exactly are we supposed to accept?

That is exactly what I am arguing against as well bud, calm down.

Ok I just saw DK's innings....Jesus !! :)) :)) What a LEGEND :shafiq2

True that! Very rarely we get to see such finishes in International cricket. 5 runs in 1 ball.. I'm sure Dinesh Karthik himself maynot be able to repeat it ever again in future. One fairy-tale like innings it was!

So I have a question ... can anyone tell me of any other instance where a batsman was awarded MOM award for playing less than 10 balls for his batting heroics only.

Back