India v New Zealand | 2nd Test | Hyderabad | 12-16 November 2010

India have a lead of 79 now which i believe will be a match winning one!

Bhajji taking the initiative away form Kiwis here!

India's playing like a top test team. Plenty of fight from 1 to 11.

Nice to see them and the public take test cricket seriously. If NZ avoid their customary 2nd innings collapse we could be in for a good game.

Current partnership 67 runs, 15.0 overs, RR: 4.46 (Harbhajan Singh 51, Sreesanth 14)

India's playing like a top test team. Plenty of fight from 1 to 11.

Nice to see them and the public take test cricket seriously. If NZ avoid their customary 2nd innings collapse we could be in for a good game.

crowd is amazing na ....:D

absolutely amazing for a test match.........and credit to India for playing almost like Aussies of early 2000, its just not one match they have been performing and fighting well in all season.........So very well done India.

Yep ..its becoz India playing well in test and for that we getting large crowd....

Awesome performance by the 'budgie'.

He proves me wrong time and time again.

Should have 2000 test runs by the end of this year and at 31 he's still relatively young for a spinner.

3000 test runs + 550ish wickets is a real possibility before he ends his career.

Bhajji looking for a promotion into indias top 6?

Harbjahan again proved to be the difference between both teams and with the bat again..unless NZ scores 300 plus i don't think they have any chance of winning the game

Bhajji overtook Sehwag as the highest run scorer from India in the series. :))

vow, are these guys for real. no. 8 scores 2 centrues, laanaaat hain haraaakhoro pe

Well played Bhajji. Credit goes to Sreesanth as well for sticking around.

last year was it or this year that Dhoni said that he is the next all rounder for us. This is what he is doing right now in both test he helped india good S.R for test match

Well played, Harbhjan!

So Harbhjan Singh (batting at #8) has hit more test 100s in last two test matches than the entire Pakistani team (1-11 batsmen) in last 9 test matches! Amazing!

New Zealand 350

India 472 (143.4 ov)

India lead by 122 runs with 0 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

why can't our batsmen bat like this?

As per Sunny Gavaskar, Bhajji may announce this to Sachin after returning to dressing room.

"Paaji, ony 47 more to go"

Ok so pretty much all square now.

As much as I hate to give India credit, the pitches they have put out for the last 4 Tests (2 vs us and these 2 against the hobbits) have been good wickets, the game has ebbed and flowed and been good to follow. Ugh.

Now go away India you still suck :p

Looks like Harby is showing signs of the same disease that has plagued Indian bowlers for years: partly because their batting improves but mainly because their bowling goes downhill, they eventually become better batsmen than bowlers. see also Kumble, I.Pathan...

cricinfo

Ojha to McIntosh, OUT, 51.2 mph, Pujara takes a good one at short-leg. Was there any bat involved though? McIntosh went for the sweep shot and it bounded of the pad to left of Pujara who stretched his left hand out to pluck it. The first replay doesn't show any edge. Let's see what the slow-mo and snicko say. Pujara was initially trying to take evasive action but adjusts quickly to see that there might be a chance for a catch. Further replays also don;t show any edge or glove.

Back