Not open for further replies.

DHONI183

A departed friend who will live in our memories fo
Runs
Post of the Week
Please discuss all the action here.....

The revised target for India to chase is 168

Last edited by a moderator:
Scores of 170, 167, and 165 - the only thing Pakistan has been consistent in in this Champions Trophy!

India should see off the first 15 overs, all the boyz r very hungry to take wickets:misbah

The last 7 Pakistani wickets fell for 55 runs. Hafeez should really be betting down at 7 he doesn't have the technique to bat at the top of the order.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>ICC wake up promote crkt not bollywood-there's time & place fr all-don't know how an Indn expert felt the need to talk to celluloid hero!!</p>— Bishan Bedi (@BishanBedi) <a href="https://twitter.com/BishanBedi/statuses/345923257234497536">June 15, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
One of the rare occasions where I actually agree with him

The last 7 Pakistani wickets fell for 55 runs. Hafeez should really be betting down at 7 he doesn't have the technique to bat at the top of the order.

Doesnt even deserve a place in the side mate ! Then again, nobody in the current team does !

You know what Pakistan scored 502 runs in 3 matches after losing all 30 wickets in 133 overs while india scored 567 runs in 2 matches after losing 9 wicket in 89 overs...

pak fielders are on the field.... the third match against india in that indian tour was won by great fielding and that is exactly what pakistan should do.

Pak will win this. Ajmal and Hafeez will do the business.

I predict India 120 all out

Doesnt even deserve a place in the side mate ! Then again, nobody in the current team does !

Nahh.. pick him as bowling all-rounder and he will be one of the best around in that category.. just not good enough to be an opener...

should be doable.first 10 overs are the key.We need to be survive even if going at 2 RPO

So it's india to chase 167 runs now just like we had to chase 167 in 3rd ODI in that series...remember?

Pak scores 165 in 40 overs

India has to chase 168 in 40 overs?

Suckworth Blewis strikes again :facepalm:

Nahh.. pick him as bowling all-rounder and he will be one of the best around in that category.. just not good enough to be an opener...
He's another bits and pieces player who could be handy down the order

They are chasing so they got advantage while after playing 19 overs we were not sure if its going to be a 40 over match...

I dont know whether to watch Spain vs Norway (UEFA Euro U/21) on Supersport 7
or Watch the Springboks vs Scotland (whom we will surely give a thrashing) on Supersport 1 or continue watching the cricket on SS2

I dont know whether to watch Spain vs Norway (UEFA Euro U/21) on Supersport 7
or Watch the Springboks vs Scotland (whom we will surely give a thrashing) on Supersport 1 or continue watching the cricket on SS2
Definitely go for Spain vs Norway

I predict them chasing this score with in 28-32 overs with 3 wicket down only,

They are chasing so they got advantage while after playing 19 overs we were not sure if its going to be a 40 over match...

Alright then.

So since Pak did not know it would be 40 overs game, they got 2 bonus runs? :))

India will get it under 30 overs, Stupid Misbah is going to try and slow down things

Since Pakistan became all out I think the revised target was illogical.

Otherwise it seems fine to me. I think the revised target should ideally be 180+. Actually Pakistan had scored only 70 in 19 overs when the rain came. In a forty over match, you would expect them to make more runs. But if you become all out, the chasing team should not be asked to chase more than what you score.

India won a massive toss , in such shortened games team batting second always have advantage.

Our openers need to learn from dhawan and rohit ! Just see how they'll build their innings !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back