India vs Australia | 4th Test | Delhi | 22/3/13 | Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally Lyon will get some deserved respect.

Even when he falls :sachin blesses an up and comer.

What a minefield this track is, if the Aussie spinners are looking lethal.

Indians are being pessimistic on here.

I can see Dhoni chewing this lead up in an hour and then it's all bonus runs for India & broken hearts for Oz.

If Sachin is to complete his 200 tests landmark, can't you just invite Bangladesh over for a two test series ? :yk

Indians are being pessimistic on here.

I can see Dhoni chewing this lead up in an hour and then it's all bonus runs for India & broken hearts for Oz.

If MSD indeed rescues us from hereon then that will require an herculean effort (something on the lines of his quick fire 200 on a Chennai's dust bowl few weeks back)

It would be funny if Watto brought home a Test win here, just to stick it up Clarke.

shane_watson_20130325.jpg

I really like Pattos aggression and chirping, One of the few Aussies to do so in this tour.

Sir Jadeja the legendary batsman - legendary enough to invite a sledge from Pattisnon. Be careful Patto it may backfire whatever that means :asif

Great to see this aggression from Aussies.

Where was it all tour ?

Best session of the series by far.. loving the fight we expect from Aussies! LIVELY

Johnson you cock catch before you talk

Sir Jadeja plays a straight drive that would have made :don proud. Then plays a yorker that would have made Chris Martin proud :haha

What an intimidating appeal for a LBW from Patto!!!

It was clearly missing the leg stump though

My Willow feed just ended now that its a weekend and I can actually stay up and watch it.

gotta say this Aus - Ind has been really intense last few years, they both dont give an inch. Test cricket at its best last over.

Australia surely looks a different team under Watson.. Clarke is too timid to my liking

The batting didn't look that different tbh. A bit of shlt talk on the field does not equal aggression.

Our PR obsessed captain doesnt like it.

Everyone out there needs to calm down a little, TBH.

Too passive under Clarke. He's still a goodish captain on the field but the players need to show a bit more passion when required, like today.

Good to see, what Test cricket is about.

Kohli getting excited in dressing room after those sledging and abuses in the middle. :))

Anyone else using Willow and know why their fricking feed died?

The batting didn't look that different tbh. A bit of shlt talk on the field does not equal aggression.

Well, Watson can't get into Cowan or Hughes and make them bat right! The team is playing with the confidence that was missing earlier

Patto needs to hit Jadeja on the head.

We are still trailing OZs by 53 runs

Just under 45 minutes to close of play (A minimum of 21 overs need to be bowled, so extra 30 mins will be used)

Well, Watson can't get into Cowan or Hughes and make them bat right! The team is playing with the confidence that was missing earlier

That's not necessarily because of Twatto. Probably it's because they are in the match for the first time in 4 Tests. Thanks to Muttiah Lyon.

more than one bouncer should be allowed in an over..then our bowlers would murder Aussies

One thing for sure Warner will have lots to hear from the close in fielders when he comes into bat for the last time here. That is if he can last long enough :murali

They need to get Dhoni quickly, he can change the course of the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back