India vs Australia | 4th Test | Delhi | 22/3/13 | Day 3

Words of wisdom from VVS: Cant be too afraid of losing your wicket on these tracks because you wont be thinking of scoring. You gotta make it count because you may get a peach every now and then.

VVS is making some great points, he has been doing so throughout the tournament. Far batter than cool cucumbers and tracer bullets.:rameez

The only batsmen worthy of a nightwatchman in the australian team is Peter Siddle

Waa, everyone look at me I'm a hobbit! I'll troll every single thing about cricket until someone pays attention to my hobbity ways!

You are by far the most relentlessly negative poster on here, why do you even follow cricket of every one is awful?

The great Peter Siddle schooling Ishant on how to bat. 138 leaf.

Waa, everyone look at me I'm a hobbit! I'll troll every single thing about cricket until someone pays attention to my hobbity ways!

You are by far the most relentlessly negative poster on here, why do you even follow cricket of every one is awful?

The great Peter Siddle schooling Ishant on how to bat. 138 leaf.
Coming from the guy calling NZ'ders hobbits :)))
I'm rightly calling your team rubbish, give credit when due and give criticism when due. You must still think this is the year 2000 and Australia are still number 1..

Last edited:

On a serious note, I really can't understand the purpose behind his grumpy posts. Almost all of them are cynical and critical of anyone and everyone (more often targeting Indian team/players).

48 off 41 balls for Siddle

I am not trying to take any credit away from good attacking batting of Siddle but Our bowler's inability kill the tail is once again visible :facepalm:

Pattinson and Siddle can seriously bat, they're picking the wrong uns very well

Coming from the guy calling NZ'ders hobbits :)))
I'm rightly calling your team rubbish, give credit when due and give criticism when due. You must still think this is the year 2000 and Australia are still number 1..

For a start calling NZers hobbits is quite common in Australia, it's not even an insult.

As for the second point, it just proves you have no clue what you are talking about and just post here to troll cricket fans. Forum rules prevent me posting what I think of you but I'll just ignore you from now on kk Pippin?

48 off 41 balls for Siddle

I am not trying to take any credit away from good attacking batting of Siddle but Our bowler's inability kill the tail is once again visible :facepalm:
You guys have got this game, your batsmen are too good. Aus will need 250 to make a game of this.

Cricindo:

Rohan: "This match is turning out to be "The Tale of 2 Tails".. Whichever way you look at it!"

:)))

Game on target is def 150+ now, I'd open the bowling with Lyon & Siddle

on the other had the pitch in Benoni to be used also has huge crack............:13:

Chasing 155 here is anyone's game, Watson needs to open with Lyon

Hmmm... No whitewash for Australia... Prolly win by 30 runs I reckon!

This is the kind of target I would have been happy with at the end of day 2, but it is a little on the higher side after getting five cheap wickets today. India are still favs to win this. 70-30 India, I reckon.

Superb rearguard action once again from OZ lower order batsmen.

Its gonna be a very tricky chase for us. Need a calm/solid partnership at the top with at least one of the top order batter to stay till the end to see off this chase.

Hmmm... No whitewash for Australia... Prolly win by 30 runs I reckon!
Being a bit pessimistic.... Pujara, Tendulkar and Kohli only one of the 3 needs to make a 50 and they should be home. Australia need to bowl out of their skins to win it.

Being a bit pessimistic.... Pujara, Tendulkar and Kohli only one of the 3 needs to make a 50 and they should be home. Australia need to bowl out of their skins to win it.

Remember India defending 120 on a much better Mumbai pitch.. It's a game of nerves from here on.. India's youngsters' first acid test

Part shaky part confident start from Vijay

2 beautiful boundaries for him in that over

Remember India defending 120 on a much better Mumbai pitch.. It's a game of nerves from here on.. India's youngsters' first acid test

That was Bhajji at his peak. I can't see India defending that score now.

Sorry, there seems to be a nick(snicko shows) that must have helped pujara in that LBW shout

Vijay is timing his sweep shots very well so far.

Out of 3 shots that he tried playing sweep, he connected all the three and got 9 runs from them.

One of the worst possible shot selection I have ever seen from an Indian batsmen in a very long time :facepalm:

Vijay :facepalm:

that's too funny though... took the ass onto the wicket... hilarious shot selection

that awkward moment when you're watching both pakistan and india bat and in the confusion forget which stream you want the wicket to fall on....

Vijay back in IPL form plays a reverse sweep on a minefield and gets out. Viv Kohli walks to the center :viv

If not bowled it would have been out ABW :yk

LMAO :))

Vijay is gonna cop a lot of flak from Indian cricket fans(besides the team management) for the next few days (regardless of this match result)

Last edited:
Aussies sledging kohli then misfiedl twice for 2 runs. Then :kohli smacks Maxwell Muralitharan for :four

Solid start by India. The nerves got to Vijay I think. Oooh, IPL season is ahead and Vijay was practicing for it.

that is a bizarre shot on this pitch, Vijay's been bowled trying to reverse sweep. Maxwell pitched the ball on off from round the wicket and spun it back into Vijay, who then tried to reverse sweep. The ball beat the bottom edge of his bat, passed under his **** and hit the stumps
:)))

155 just doesnt look enough. Credit to Siddle and Lyon basically, for making a game of this.

Bowling Maxwell to these guys is a mistake.

BTW What an innings that was from Siddle. Probably the few Aussies who really showed intent todau. Warner can talk a great game but Aussies are in this mainly due to the great and powerful Siddle.

Back