India vs England | 1st Test | Ahmedabad | 17/11/12 | Day 3

I want Bairstow in for Bell and Panesar for Broad. Finn for Bresnan maybe. Morgan too, why not. Perhaps for KP.

KP has too many fanboys, even on these forums.

Cook should've allowed KP to face Zaheer and he should've taken care of Ojha. KP would've got a couple of boundaries and gained a bit of confidence. Absolutely no planning in hiding someone who's poor against left arm.

Why not ask Zaheer Khan and Umesh Yadav to come on and start bowling spin? They'll end up with free wickets lol.

English were getting were arrogant, it's about time they learn a lesson. I hope they get all out under 100 runs. Let's go Team India :sachin

Manjrekar has terrible lines in Hindi .. Only a rug above LSRK i think.

I was hoping that i wont have the displeasure of listening to LSRK with Star coverage.. but :facepalm:

I am with Team India for this series. Then will go back to bagging them.

Welcome to India for the holiday season mate :)

Yep, 441 behind with 4 wickets in hand.

India should bat again, make 500 and see if they can win by 800 runs

LOL that's torture!

I will take inning win instead. It's about time our bowlers get their long due to be called better than our batsmen.

:))) :))) :)))

This is like a nightmare for England, Ajmal (Ashwin) and Rehman (Ojha) coming back to haunt them :ajmal

ECB will.give an AD in tommorows papers to recruit a few Indian Batsman in their team as the Saffers cant play spin.

This is terrible. They've learnt nothing from the UAE. They're not even trying to score runs at the moment and falling into the same hole.

Ashwin should try bowling leg spin against the right handers. I remember him bowling legbreaks in a recent match.

Brilliant by Dhoni. Wanna get an Indian out? Bring on a fast bowler.

Yadav gets a wicket off a ball that kept low and was going down the legside. I wouldn't call Fatel unlucky as he was plumb against Ashwin a while ago.

If this is boring then you can watch old videos of 4 tests played in summer 2011.

i have whole Pakistan tour to OZ of 2010 to finish first :(

next ill watch the epic Sharza test match where Pak bundled OZ below 250 on a flat track

Ball seems to hit the stumps in Aleem Dar's head when it is missing leg and not when it is hitting the middle. :-D

"Do you think Bell asked Flower to go the Indian dressing room and tell them he didn't intend to get out that way and he be called back?"
A tweet!

Well, I'm awake and it's been a spin bowling masterclass today. I think any team in the world would struggle against this.

Thank you for your respect for our spinners. Spinners have utilized pressure very well.

let's hope england hang around till tom so i can watch some cricket tom.

Yadav already faster than England's greatest pace battery.

Back