India vs England | 3rd ODI | Ranchi | 18/1/13

It looks tougher to bat on than the other two pitches so far. Or England could just be rubbish lol

tbh the only thing the pitch has for bowlers is good bounce.the ball is hardly doing anything of the pitch,ball is going on with the angle and not deviating much
England have not been rubbish,they need to rotate the strike and absorb the pressure and things will get easier

These two need to bat calmly for next 10 overs without taking risks and set up a platform.

Poor shot , it was time to consolidate , Poms are shooting on own foot with poor shotd , the pitch is good one

The curator said the pitch is a good batting pitch and team batting first should look at a score of 350. Well looks like they are struggling to get 200?

Lols, i thought these collapses were only reserved for our team, but these english players are poor, really poor. The ball is hardly spinning and they are making a mess of it.

Sir Jaaaaduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!

What a beauty! lol

Taylor-S-9.jpg

The curator was talking about 350 yesterday, looks more like 250, but then agsin poor stuff from eng.

It's now getting to the stage where we could justifiably call Kieswetter a TTF, no idea why he is still included.

Flower will give his South African mates like Kieswetter and Dernbach a million chances come what may. This time next year, should a tour be held, they'll come with the same bits-and-pieces, tried and failed personnel and get whitewashed again.

Typical England.

I mean, anybody who gifts their wicket to Jadeja has got to be well and truly rubbish,

Ordinary performance from us.

Couldn't believe we can't find a balanced side even after winning a few series down the line.

When Trott was rested I thought its a wonderful opportunity to replace him if anyone does well here but 😞.

Root looks good for a no.3 batsman, Butler should get a look in for the remaining ODIs. Luke wright should be brought into the side, he's been in terrific form in the last season, a decent bowling option as well.

If Bells gonna do regularly what he did today then I would b tempted to open with Root and bring bell back into the middle order.

No turn no flight, Jadeja is still good at subtle length variations on his day.

7 an over would give us 250, that would at least ensure a not comprehensive embarrassment.

Gah... I'm getting sick of all this hype by the Indians they make all their players out to be legends and when they leave the sub continent they stink up the joint with their poor cricket, also I don't see how English fans think they can win this series when they play such a poor bowling line up.. How Morgan is still in the team is beyond me

Last edited:
Gah... I'm getting sick of all this hype by the Indians they make all their players out to be legends and when they leave the sub continent they stink up the joint with their poor cricket

Shush. We're in the sub-continent now, and will be for the most of this calendar year.

Shush. We're in the sub-continent now, and will be for the most of this calendar year.
There's a SA tour soon so our 45 won't seem so bad if you guys carry on with your kind of form lol :p

Lol keep on selecting "class" like kieswetter and bresnan lol..and the ultimate hack in bell..

Howay men, home in time for afternoon tea and biscuits...bloody hell!

So , not in England Women Team still.

She's in the team for the last 3-4 years, one of the key player for England and one of the best women's cricketer going around.

An opening batter and wicket keeper. She's gonna play for Sussex 2nd XI men's team.

How could we let them win Game #1. Should of been another whitewash.

We drew there in 2010/11...
Unbelievable as it may sound plenty of teams have drawn with SA in SA their home record isn't great, I think their series win against SL and NZ have been their only home test series wins in 4 years

Yeah lol the english are rubbish :p

Last edited:
She's in the team for the last 3-4 years, one of the key player for England and one of the best women's cricketer going around.

An opening batter and wicket keeper. She's gonna play for Sussex 2nd XI men's team.

interesting , but do not think this will work out ,

Unbelievable as it may sound plenty of teams have drawn with SA in SA their home record isn't great, I think their series win against SL and NZ have been their only home test series wins in 4 years

Regardless, most of the recent India - SA contests have been draws. 2010 and 2008 draws in India, 2010/11 a draw in SA. 2006 was a 2-1 win by SA in their conditions, and 2004 was an India win at home.

The series, wherever it's held is always good fun and provides a tight result.

If you're indeed from NZ, we tour for 3 tests right after that tour, in early 2014. And we won there 1-0 last time in 2009.

Well, England were better than you in the first ODI.

And the Test series too. Oops that slipped out.

Back