India vs England | 3rd ODI | Ranchi | 18/1/13

ODI rules have recently changed

ODIs are like fast food, new rules or old rules.

Kohli looks encouraging at test-level, and that's the important thing.

ODIs are like fast food, new rules or old rules.

Kohli looks encouraging at test-level, and that's the important thing.
Still not sold he made a good 100 in Australia but too early to gauge till he takes on more quality teams.

Still not sold he made a good 100 in Australia but too early to gauge till he takes on more quality teams.

Scored a ton under pressure against NZ at Bangalore, and against England at Nagpur.

The Kiwi one can be referred to being under pressure. And stop with NZ being a rubbish team. We are a rubbish team, so the less we filter the opposition the better.

Scored a ton under pressure against NZ at Bangalore, and against England at Nagpur.

The Kiwi one can be referred to being under pressure. And stop with NZ being a rubbish team. We are a rubbish team, so the less we filter the opposition the better.
Lol trust me the NZ team is rubbish and that's coming from a kiwi we have the talent to improve but admin side of things are messing it up that being said we should beat the Indians (if we're allowed to prepare pitches that we like) when they tour NZ.

Last edited:
Lol trust me the NZ team is rubbish and that's coming from a kiwi we have the talent to improve but admin side of things are messing it up that being said we should beat the Indians (if we're allowed to prepare pitches that we like) when they tour NZ.

Won tests in Australia and in Lanka in the last few months. Came close to a win in WI but Gayle took it away. Ditto in India until that Kohli innings.

You're not as bad as the 45 a.o. makes it look.

Won tests in Australia and in Lanka in the last few months. Came close to a win in WI but Gayle took it away. Ditto in India until that Kohli innings.

You're not as bad as the 45 a.o. makes it look.
Where is the original kiwi Marshland

LOL, this indian team was 9 runs away from being whitewashed by pakistan , now typically this victory against england will mask their shoddy performances in test cricket and rubbish players will continue to make merry .
Good times for indian cricket .:msd

LOL, this indian team was 9 runs away from being whitewashed by pakistan , now typically this victory against england will mask their shoddy performances in test cricket and rubbish players will continue to make merry .
Good times for indian cricket .:msd
That's what I find irritating its us other fans that need to hear from the smug fans until they're brought back down to earth and we kick them while there down lol

That's what I find irritating its us other fans that need to hear from the smug fans until they're brought back down to earth and we kick them while there down lol

Hmm....you're a Pakistani or Australian in disguise, aren't you? Clever.

And no, this series win against the Poms - which we do every year in our sleep - isn't "masking" anything.

Only a series victory against Australia in the four tests coming up would bring some positives. Who gives a damn about some ODI wins against England. Just Saturday afternoon entertainment, nothing more.

Anyway, if a wicket falls now I'll send Dhoni in. If only for the crowd's sake.

Hmm....you're a Pakistani or Australian in disguise, aren't you? Clever.

And no, this series win against the Poms - which we do every year in our sleep - isn't "masking" anything.

Only a series victory against Australia in the four tests coming up would bring some positives. Who gives a damn about some ODI wins against England. Just Saturday afternoon entertainment, nothing more.
You should win the series against Aus as for the aussie/pak comment I would do the same thing if they were acting like that but the thing is the aussie fans were fortunate to have players like ponting, mcgrath, gilly, lee, warne, hussey and co so they rarely lost so you had no ammunition those fans could say what ever they liked and most times they'd be spot on no matter how arrogant or cocky they may have been and as for Pakistan they don't have the media strength to build such hype as countries like Aus, England or India.

Last edited:
This proves Pakistan are a better one day side than england and india.

Can't wait for the champions trophy, junaid and irfan are going to cause havoc on the english wickets.

Kohli second fastest to 4,000 ODI runs wonder if Amla has a chance in taking that record off Viv.

I've had enough of Gambhir. It's not that he doesn't score runs at all, my confidence in him has eroded significantly since 2 years ago.

Another thrashing for Eng. Not sure what they are thinking with their team selections.

This proves Pakistan are a better one day side than england and india.

Can't wait for the champions trophy, junaid and irfan are going to cause havoc on the english wickets.
Too early to say things like that, Pakistan haven't beaten India in a WC not sure about champions trophy.

I've had enough of Gambhir. It's not that he doesn't score runs at all, my confidence in him has eroded significantly since 2 years ago.

but then who would open for us??rahane and fatty also have not been in good form.

Another thrashing for Eng. Not sure what they are thinking with their team selections.

Its like they want to lose. All india has to do is take out the top batsmen and then the spin weak youngsters fall like hell.

That's how one should play against Tredwell. He's hardly a Swann.

Kohli couldn't put bat on ball against Pakistan and these rubbish bowlers have made sure he has come back in form. Now he will probably make them pay in the next matches as well.

Kohli couldn't put bat on ball against Pakistan and these rubbish bowlers have made sure he has come back in form.

It's Jade Dernbach's fault. He seems to be good at resurrecting careers. Maybe he should look into a new and more suitable one for himself - as a bowling machine.

I have allways said England is a poor ODI side. It's only after KP and Morgan entered the team they got a bit exiting, but when ever these two fails, they have no chance.

Tiwary and Dhoni?

there can be a point for dhoni to open in odi's as he has done it before.but in tests no way,he is a sitting duck against the moving ball.and for tiwary i dont think he has opened for any team before.

Too early to say things like that, Pakistan haven't beaten India in a WC not sure about champions trophy.

Pak hold the upper hand in Champions Trophy. World Cup 5-0 to India and Champions Trophy 2-0 to Pakistan

It's Jade Dernbach's fault. He seems to be good at resurrecting careers. Maybe he should look into a new and more suitable one for himself - as a bowling machine.

and it's team mangement's fault as well. Why do they keep playing him against India, in India?
When ever I have seen him against India he has been taken to the cleaners. Stuart Meaker bowled well in t20 so if he is fit and in the squad he should play aheat of the tattoo guy.

Pak hold the upper hand in Champions Trophy. World Cup 5-0 to India and Champions Trophy 2-0 to Pakistan
India and Pak should do well Sri Lanka are no hope against their kryptonite India, SA always seem to choke, Aus are all over the place and England are rubbish

Last edited:
I have allways said England is a poor ODI side. It's only after KP and Morgan entered the team they got a bit exiting, but when ever these two fails, they have no chance.

They have been decent in recent times thanks mainly to Cook and Trott but the teams they have selected for this series are a joke really.

England's results in ODIs in 2012 were actually really good.

4-0 in UAE v Pakistan, 4-0 v Aus, beat West Indies, tied 2-2 with SA.

That said we have always been hopeless at ODIs in India and a second straight drubbing will probably be for the best in the long run. Too much rubbish in this team.

India and Pak should do well, SA always seem to choke and Aus are all over the place and England are rubbish.

India will struggle in Eng imo. I reckon the top 4 contenders will be Eng, Aus, Pak and SA.

how can someone bowl crap over after over after over?doesn't derncrap feel ashamed or what?

India will struggle in Eng imo. I reckon the top 4 contenders will be Eng, Aus, Pak and SA.
Forgot it was in England and thinking about it now it should be quite open with the new rule changes. Maybe you Sri Lankans might change your poor form against the Indians of late around.

Dernbach- where do England get these guys. Worst player since Ronnie Irani and Allan Mullally.

Two batsmen out there in middle averaging both over 50 in ODIs, wow!

And in the other match NZ desperately need a win and I hope they get it after bowling pretty well.

Forgot it was in England and thinking about it now it should be quite open with the new rule changes. Maybe you Sri Lankans might change your poor form against the Indians of late around.

SL not in India's group though. We would have kicked them out I'm sure. India are flat track kings. On sporting tracks they are a push over.

Group A: Aus, Eng, NZ, SL
Group B: Ind, Pak, SA, WI

I agree , people tend to forget that the english are petty decent at home even in LOIs , India couldnt even win a single limited overs game in england the last time they toured .

And as I type they are already 1 down :facepalm:

SL not in India's group though. We would have kicked them out I'm sure. India are flat track kings. On sporting tracks they are a push over.

Group A: Aus, Eng, NZ, SL
Group B: Ind, Pak, SA, WI

yeah like u pushed us over in the 1999 world cup in england or or the 03 wc in south africa right?:))):)))

Tredwell's bowled really well in this match and series.

yeah like u pushed us over in the 1999 world cup in england or or the 03 wc in south africa right?:))):)))

SL_Fan is the same guy who calls his team a bunch of fixers isn't he? Let him be.

SL_Fan is the same guy who calls his team a bunch of fixers isn't he? Let him be.

i have seen his other posts and he seems a decent poster.but when it comes to india he goes on a troll rampage!!

i have seen his other posts and he seems a decent poster.but when it comes to india he goes on a troll rampage!!

It's my signature.

Nobody likes being subservient.

5-3 to SL buddy. How many times have we kicked you lot out? I have lost count.

did u not mention sanga was in the act too.

What can Sanga do? What SLC/Gov says goes. Sanga all of a sudden stepped down from the captaincy after the WC final obviously in protest.

Dhoni trying not to smile i can see how pleased he is with this win.

Back