Malala Yousafzai - Mega Discussion Thread

A system which asks that we cut hands of thieves, chop heads of murderers, in which the crime for apostasy is the death penalty...etc. YES. It is medieval and is not compatible with our current universal human rights. To expect a 1400 year old system to still be relevant is plain lunacy.

:))

Baba ji at it again ... Refrain from making such ludicrous statements.

Frankly, this is the 21st century. By now, I would have hoped that we had matured enough as a species to know what is inherently good and what is inherently bad.

I don't see much of an issue in taking the great, progressive and intriguing elements of Sharia on in a modern system of law (which Britain for example is attempting to do) and leaving behind some of the less useful policies that it offers. For example, I do not believe there is any justification for humans stoning other humans to death. I find that an utterly barbaric prospect. However, I do believe that the Sharia has some very agreeable things to say about the privacy of citizens, the burden of evidence in a court of justice, and the institution of marriage, to name but a few examples.

In a world of myriad philosophies and perspectives, there is much that we can learn from one another. No single ideology, politics or religion can be completely correct. Time renders that to be not possible. Nonetheless, the majority of outlooks have at least something good to say, and that should be respected.

Always, just look at the positives. Then, the negatives lose importance and relevance in of themselves without one even needing to attack them.

A system which asks that we cut hands of thieves, chop heads of murderers, in which the crime for apostasy is the death penalty...etc. YES. It is medieval and is not compatible with our current universal human rights. To expect a 1400 year old system to still be relevant is plain lunacy.

agree saadi, some parts of sharia need to be brought in line with modern thinking, a reformation of sorts. welcome back !

agree saadi, some parts of sharia need to be brought in line with modern thinking, a reformation of sorts. welcome back !

The day Muslims reform divine law according to ones own interpretation and desires, Islam will become a redundant religion and discarded from any social power much like Christianity, Hinduism and other religions which today are dying a slow death in the churches and temples.

Rather than 'bringing in line with modern thinking' Muslim scholars should be making a concrete efforts to clarify on the more ambiguous laws in the shariah which may have made it's way through the system, through false/weak evidence.

Frankly, this is the 21st century. By now, I would have hoped that we had matured enough as a species to know what is inherently good and what is inherently bad.

I don't see much of an issue in taking the great, progressive and intriguing elements of Sharia on in a modern system of law (which Britain for example is attempting to do) and leaving behind some of the less useful policies that it offers. For example, I do not believe there is any justification for humans stoning other humans to death. I find that an utterly barbaric prospect. However, I do believe that the Sharia has some very agreeable things to say about the privacy of citizens, the burden of evidence in a court of justice, and the institution of marriage, to name but a few examples.

In a world of myriad philosophies and perspectives, there is much that we can learn from one another. No single ideology, politics or religion can be completely correct. Time renders that to be not possible. Nonetheless, the majority of outlooks have at least something good to say, and that should be respected.

Always, just look at the positives. Then, the negatives lose importance and relevance in of themselves without one even needing to attack them.

Excellent points!

I am totally for taking the "universally accepted" good elements from Islamic law, but that should then not be called Sharia Law. Because if you do, people on the extreme right will disown it and call it an invention of the west. A good example is what Taliban in Pakistan is asking right now, they want Pakistan to have "Sharia Law" even though our constitution states that we follow laws based on Islamic principles, they are not satisfied with it. So taking the religion out of laws makes them more universal, acceptable and less prone to attack by extreme elements. Plus, certain parts of Sharia are without doubt outright barbaric and inhumane.

Thanks. Totally agree, but unfortunately the process of reformation has been stifled by our clergy who gets its power from being rigid and uncompromising.

The day Muslims reform divine law according to ones own interpretation and desires, Islam will become a redundant religion and discarded from any social power much like Christianity, Hinduism and other religions which today are dying a slow death in the churches and temples.

Rather than 'bringing in line with modern thinking' Muslim scholars should be making a concrete efforts to clarify on the more ambiguous laws in the shariah which may have made it's way through the system, through false/weak evidence.

Because of Islam being so rigid and dogmatic, it has become the religion of terrorism, extremism and intolerance. Let's not fool ourselves here, Islam's reputation in the world is that of barbaric cult associated with 911, London Bombings, Blasphemy protests and killings etc.

Because of Islam being so rigid and dogmatic, it has become the religion of terrorism, extremism and intolerance. Let's not fool ourselves here, Islam's reputation in the world is that of barbaric cult associated with 911, London Bombings, Blasphemy protests and killings etc.

Could i ask what religion you follow if any, if you don't mind me asking? ;-)

Depends on which version. Personally I wouldn't associate a great deal of Islam with the above things.

For example, I do not believe there is any justification for humans stoning other humans to death. I find that an utterly barbaric prospect.

Paradon me for knitpicking. The example you gave is invalid because "stoning" as a punishment is no where to be found in Quran - the main and actually only 'believeable' source of guidance. The rest of the literature is debateable and for someone who is not muslim but interested in religion should first seek the knowledge from Quran IMO.

Paradon me for knitpicking. The example you gave is invalid because "stoning" as a punishment is no where to be found in Quran - the main and actually only 'believeable' source of guidance. The rest of the literature is debateable and for someone who is not muslim but interested in religion should first seek the knowledge from Quran IMO.

I never said it was sanctioned in the Qur'an. In fact have not once mentioned the Qur'an, a book I own, in this thread. Although the Qur'an is the primary source, the Hadith and the Sharia are taken just as seriously by many, and stoning finds mandate and justification in both of these. So my example is not invalid. Unless you are a strict Qur'anist, which is a minority view.

Islam. I may add, with a bit of agnosticism.

Okay, Thanks. I can understand although I don't know if I would be exactly the same, however I'm still in the process of looking more closely at different concepts than before.

Last edited:
I never said it was sanctioned in the Qur'an. In fact have not once mentioned the Qur'an, a book I own, in this thread. Although the Qur'an is the primary source, the Hadith and the Sharia are taken just as seriously by many, and stoning finds mandate and justification in both of these. So my example is not invalid. Unless you are a strict Qur'anist, which is a minority view.

Sharia is not a seprate entity. By definition it's a collection of laws/rules derived from Quran, sunnah and hadith. In reality majority of sharia stuff is actually derived from hadith and historical accounts and is not uniformly agreed upon by so called 'sects' and followers. I am not a strict Quranist either but I try to verify if a given hadith or an historic account complies with Quran and make sense at all. But oyu are right not many people go this way and accept blindly whatever is told by the 'religious authorites' of their sect.

However to quote an example from 'sharia' one has to make sure if it is indeed a sharia that is universally accepted and practiced. How many muslims or countries actually accept and practice stoning?

Only practical actions are needed now, people are aware enough of the problems already.
Hence that is the reason why i say that Malala Yousafzai's contribution towards peace or anything benefiting Pakistan for that matter is zero.

You sure that people are aware of the problems,bro?You still have not answered my question which I asked days ago.Answer that question and you will know better whether people in Pakistan know their problems or not .Also,can you please stop providing irrelevant answers.Thanks.

Last edited:

That's selectivity which would dissolve Islam from its Divine nature. In addition it would be a transgression against God's authority.

That's selectivity which would dissolve Islam from its Divine nature. In addition it would be a transgression against God's authority.

If God truly believed that people should be stoned to death for having premarital sex, I would be extremely disappointed.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/177385399/Malala-Abeer-Qasim-Hamza-Al-Janabi-Translated-From-Urdu

The so called champions of humanity !! Apni khud ki qaum par bhi zulm kartein hain aur duniya waaloan ko bhi pareeshaan karkay rakh diya hai !!

I've read the original Urdu column. One of the worst pieces of manipulative journalism I've ever read. Goes off on a tangent about Gordon Brown and tries to malign Malala using the case of Abeer when his own "boys" have the blood of young girls on their hands just as much as the Americans.

If God truly believed that people should be stoned to death for having premarital sex, I would be extremely disappointed.

How many cases through the course of Islamic history have you heard of this? There are only a few instances, especially one from Prophet's (SAW) time where a woman confessed herself due to guilt and seeking repentance. And she was only stoned after multiple efforts from her to seek punishment since she kept on being told to repent instead by Prophet SAW himself. Besides, the state can't spy on what goes on in the houses of individuals therefore it'd be mighty difficult to locate cases unless of course reported by witnesses who I can guarantee most of the time won't have the courage to do so since Islam instills the attitude of mercy. Doesn't mean one will tolerate it but it also doesn't mean we'd have snitches running wild.

The law is put in place as a deterrent. Besides the educational curriculum will instill in the people the Islamic worldview on relationships which will render pre-marital sex irrelevant.

Last edited:
I've read the original Urdu column. One of the worst pieces of manipulative journalism I've ever read. Goes off on a tangent about Gordon Brown and tries to malign Malala using the case of Abeer when his own "boys" have the blood of young girls on their hands just as much as the Americans.

oh sorry did the article burst your bubble a bit? He has not maligned Malala, he is expressing disappointment on her being exploited.

But isn't that the version of sharia law most people want implemented? The clerics, etc?

Thanks. Totally agree, but unfortunately the process of reformation has been stifled by our clergy who gets its power from being rigid and uncompromising.

Ask the 1 billion muslims what they think of Islam. Who cares what non muslims think of Islam. Anyone who gives up on their faith simply because of how others view it should never have been part of it to begin with.

But isn't that the version of sharia law most people want implemented? The clerics, etc?

'want' but implemented it is not! Isn't it funny that the majority's wish is not implemented in majority (almost all) of countries yet the example is used as if it is norm. I quoted James over this example because he talked about the idea of implementing sharia in UK but only the perceived positive things and not the stuff like stoning (as if it is already implemented else where) and i merely pointed out that stoning is not a valid example of disliked aspects of sharia (which doesn't exist in reality except in the minds of 'majority' to begin with).

Islam is for all times.

You sure that people are aware of the problems,bro?You still have not answered my question which I asked days ago.Answer that question and you will know better whether people in Pakistan know their problems or not .Also,can you please stop providing irrelevant answers.Thanks.

Malala has done nothing to benefit Pakistan.

That is the reality.

If she has and i truly am wrong, then please state an example.

That is the reality.

Good way of trying to avoid a legitimate question which I raised.I doubt you can answer my question.I raised the question several days ago and you still cannot provide an answer.

As far as what she has done for Pakistan,all I can say is that she has raised awareness about female education.I doubt you will try to understand the concept of raising awareness and Its importance.You are deliberately not trying to understand so I cannot help much.

Good way of trying to avoid a legitimate question which I raised.I doubt you can answer my question.I raised the question several days ago and you still cannot provide an answer.

As far as what she has done for Pakistan,all I can say is that she has raised awareness about female education.I doubt you will try to understand the concept of raising awareness and Its importance.You are deliberately not trying to understand so I cannot help much.

Dude, this is ahmed778's new account and he is an established ignoramus. Don't worry about it.

That is the reality.

Because of Malala's raising voice for Pakistani girls many people in the war struck zone have started sending their girls to school. You, me and Malalala family were already lucky to have been living in cities and our girls attending school since the creation of Pakistan, Like my Mom she studied Bachelors in late 70's. A lot of investment has been now made by the government on female education and a lot of foreign funds brought in Pakistan for female education and new schools are being built especially by America and its alies.

Don't worry about Malala, I heard she has recieved good amount of money and will be receiving more for the book and you will see in near future she and her father will be spending all that money on female education & building schools for girls in Pakistan. She will quiet all her critics very soon.

Last edited:
Dude, this is ahmed778's new account and he is an established ignoramus. Don't worry about it.

Is it?
It has been so annoying,I asked him a simple question probably two weeks ago and and all he does is reply with totally irrelevant posts.I had expected something better from someone with a POTW.Never mind.

Is it?
It has been so annoying,I asked him a simple question probably two weeks ago and and all he does is reply with totally irrelevant posts.I had expected something better from someone with a POTW.Never mind.

He had 2 POTWs as ahmed778 as well. All 3 for statistical posts.

Whenever an argument actually requires reason, common sense, humanity and compassion, he doesn't tend to qualify.

Watched Al jazeera news last night, the US was being accused of war crimes by Human rights organisations over its drone strikes in Pakistan and Yemen, the person representing the USA, said that Malala and what happened to her should be the focus of the human rights organisations and that the USA was killing Pakistanis, to protect the poor Pakistani girls and give them education, never mind the war crimes. And I thought to myself, "hey, that didn't take very long." :ibutt

Watched Al jazeera news last night, the US was being accused of war crimes by Human rights organisations over its drone strikes in Pakistan and Yemen, the person representing the USA, said that Malala and what happened to her should be the focus of the human rights organisations and that the USA was killing Pakistanis, to protect the poor Pakistani girls and give them education, never mind the war crimes. And I thought to myself, "hey, that didn't take very long." :ibutt

Americans (the gov./cia etc.) have no credibility. Their own people are starting to realize their lies and dark agendas.
Shame on them for using Malala's image like that. Shame.

What was the question?

Because of Malala's raising voice for Pakistani girls many people in the war struck zone have started sending their girls to school. You, me and Malalala family were already lucky to have been living in cities and our girls attending school since the creation of Pakistan, Like my Mom she studied Bachelors in late 70's. A lot of investment has been now made by the government on female education and a lot of foreign funds brought in Pakistan for female education and new schools are being built especially by America and its alies.

Don't worry about Malala, I heard she has recieved good amount of money and will be receiving more for the book and you will see in near future she and her father will be spending all that money on female education & building schools for girls in Pakistan. She will quiet all her critics very soon.

You can not say that for sure, and nor can people make claims that Malala actually deserves to be nominated for a Nobel Peace Award because so far her practical contributions towards peace are zero.

Nothing just nothing apart from securing a Job for her oppurtunist Father( Lowlife that uses his own daughter for a better life ). Shaking hands with Obama, Beckhem and other bigwigs.

Has become a sign of Muslim oppression of Women, that gladdens the heart of everyone in the West with anti-Muslim prejudice and also justifies the invasion of many Muslim countries.

you Sir have achieved a lot more .please share with us .

Given his history, I fear much worse. I suspect he believes these punishments are still acceptable for today's society.

Yeah, but he won't explicitly admit to that.

His solution to Shias was "counselling and reprimands".... this guy is the reason wars happen. What a complete idiot.

What a bunch of insecure idiots.

Malala Yousafzai's book banned in Pakistani private schools
Education officials say memoir does not show enough respect for Islam and accuse teenager of being a tool of the west

Pakistani education officials say they have banned teenage activist Malala Yousafzai's book from private schools across the country, claiming it does not show enough respect for Islam and calling her a tool of the west.

Malala attracted global attention last year when the Taliban shot her in the head in north-west Pakistan for criticising the group's interpretation of Islam, which limits girls' access to education. Her profile has risen since then, and she released a memoir in October, I Am Malala, co-written with British journalist Christina Lamb.

While Malala has become a hero to many for opposing the Taliban and standing up for girls' education, conspiracy theories have flourished in Pakistan that her shooting was staged to create an icon for the west to embrace.

Adeeb Javedani, president of the All Pakistan Private Schools Management Association, said his organisation had banned Malala's book from the libraries of its 40,000 affiliated schools and called on the government to bar it from school curriculums.

"Everything about Malala is now becoming clear," Javedani said. "To me, she is representing the west, not us."

Kashif Mirza, the chairman of the All Pakistan Private Schools Federation, said his group had also banned Malala's book in its affiliated schools.

Malala "was a role model for children, but this book has made her controversial," Mirza said. "Through this book, she became a tool in the hands of the western powers."

He said the book did not show enough respect for Islam because it mentioned the prophet Muhammad's name without using the abbreviation PBUH – "peace be upon him" – as is customary in many parts of the Muslim world. He also said it spoke favourably of the author Salman Rushdie, who angered many Muslims with his book The Satanic Verses, and Ahmadis, members of a minority sect who have been declared non-Muslims under Pakistani law.

In her book's reference to Rushdie, Malala says that her father sees The Satanic Verses as "offensive to Islam but believes strongly in the freedom of speech".

"First, let's read the book and then why not respond with our own book?" the book quotes her father as saying.

Malala mentions in the book that Pakistan's population of 180 million people includes more than 2 million Ahmadis, "who say they are Muslim though our government says they are not".

"Sadly those minority communities are often attacked," the book says, referring also to Pakistan's 2 million Christians.

The conspiracy theories around Malala reflect the level of influence that rightwing Islamists sympathetic to the Taliban have in Pakistan. They also reflect the poor state of education in Pakistan, where fewer than half the country's children ever complete a basic, primary education.

Millions of children attend private school throughout the country because of the poor state of the public system.

The Taliban blew up scores of schools and discouraged girls from getting an education when they took over the Swat Valley, where Malala lived, several years ago. The army staged a large ground offensive in Swat in 2009 that pushed many militants out of the valley, but periodic attacks still occur. The mastermind of the attack on Malala, Mullah Fazlullah, was recently appointed the new head of the Pakistani Taliban after the former chief was killed in a US drone strike.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/10/malala-yousafzai-book-banned-pakistan-schools

How much money is going to make from the book? Surely all the authors should be given a share of the profits?

Given his history, I fear much worse. I suspect he believes these punishments are still acceptable for today's society.

Thought my views by now would be a direct give away, if it's not clear then here I'll make it easy for you and others: yes the punishments prescribed in Shari'ah remain as relevant as ever! They are there to serve as deterrents.

Watch this short clip >> https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151996657806122

One more reason for haters to burn

_71228394_malbodyreut.jpg

Malala Yousafzai gets EU's Sakharov human rights prize

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25014916

She is like Nelson Mandela of Pakistan but we definitely shouldn't build her statues.

Well done!

^Those are brainless people who lack any intelligence and reasoning skills.Better to ignore such clowns.

Why do Pakistanis dislike Malala?

The same reasons people dislike USA, but not TTP, ISIS.

She is young girl, who almost got killed by TTP yet crucitifed by supporters of TTP, the same organization responsible for killing more than 50,000 civilian lives .

My prayer is always with her. I almost gave up hope on girls where they are isolated. Thank to Allah, she is inspiration for girls and the whole world.

The immense amount of hatred Pakistanis still have for Malala is unbelievable. She is like only Pakistani in the world known globally in recent times.

The immense amount of hatred Pakistanis still have for Malala is unbelievable. She is like only Pakistani in the world known globally in recent times.

That's unfortunate, it seems that using her as a propaganda weapon to focus on extremism is having the opposite effect of turning her own people against her which is not what Pakistan needs. The education which is available to girls in major cities in Pakistan needs to be rolled out to far flung rural parts as well.

I was reading some of the comments in this page.

Malala a scam?

Truly shocking and depressing.

I was about to tag you here mate :))

Its so damn shocking scary and somehow funny how people can think like they do.

I've read a post on this page about brainwashing people into following their belief so that things like pre marital sex wont exist anymore :)))

I was about to tag you here mate :))

Its so damn shocking scary and somehow funny how people can think like they do.

I've read a post on this page about brainwashing people into following their belief so that things like pre marital sex wont exist anymore :)))

Why do Pakistanis dislike Malala?

Well done!

^Those are brainless people who lack any intelligence and reasoning skills.Better to ignore such clowns.

The same reasons people dislike USA, but not TTP, ISIS.

She is young girl, who almost got killed by TTP yet crucitifed by supporters of TTP, the same organization responsible for killing more than 50,000 civilian lives .

My prayer is always with her. I almost gave up hope on girls where they are isolated. Thank to Allah, she is inspiration for girls and the whole world.

The next time this boomboomcheema creates a thread about the plight of Muslims in India, I am going to LAY INTO HIM like crazy.

Just wait and watch.

I am just waiting for him to start another thread. Its sickening to read some of the comments here and its shocking to see the same posters TURN into compassionate creatures who play the "compassion" card to attack an entity they want to attack.

Hey Donal - Can you point me that post, bud? I am curious.

Last edited:
The next time this boomboomcheema creates a thread about the plight of Muslims in India, I am going to LAY INTO HIM like crazy.

Just wait and watch.

I am just waiting for him to start another thread. Its sickening to read some of the comments here and its shocking to see the same posters TURN into compassionate creatures who play the "compassion" card to attack an entity they want to attack.

Hey Donal - Can you point me that post, bud? I am curious.

Post 1863

How many cases through the course of Islamic history have you heard of this? There are only a few instances, especially one from Prophet's (SAW) time where a woman confessed herself due to guilt and seeking repentance. And she was only stoned after multiple efforts from her to seek punishment since she kept on being told to repent instead by Prophet SAW himself. Besides, the state can't spy on what goes on in the houses of individuals therefore it'd be mighty difficult to locate cases unless of course reported by witnesses who I can guarantee most of the time won't have the courage to do so since Islam instills the attitude of mercy. Doesn't mean one will tolerate it but it also doesn't mean we'd have snitches running wild.

The law is put in place as a deterrent. Besides the educational curriculum will instill in the people the Islamic worldview on relationships which will render pre-marital sex irrelevant

The word "instill" speaks volumes here. Normal people wont fall for this stuff so he proposes you drill it into them until they mindlessly follow it. Even then it still wouldnt work :))

But can anyone tell me the REASON why Malala is hated?

I mean what's the logic of those who hate her?

I'd guess that she represents the failings of the country. How some areas are controlled by people with small mindsets who'd rather shoot girls than educate them.

To me, I'd say she is an embodiment of the failings of the country. She is the mirror that reflects some of Pakistans failings and some people would rather choose to attack her than actually solve these problems for the betterment of the country and humanity.

Just my thoughts

Just wait and watch.

Why, did he say something wrong in the thread about the plight of Muslims in India? Plight is plight, regardless of whether it is in India Pakistan or Burma. Surely forums like this are for discussing issues, not the posters?

Why, did he say something wrong in the thread about the plight of Muslims in India? Plight is plight, regardless of whether it is in India Pakistan or Burma. Surely forums like this are for discussing issues, not the posters?

Doesn't matter.

You don't use compassion in areas where it suits you. Its called hypocrisy.

If Muslims are ill treated in India, I would want someone to start threads about it here. I would take part in those discussions too. But I won't be very cool towards hypocritical people who selectively choose issues to be compassionate about.

Forums are for discussing issues and our take on those issues. So if someone uses convenient topics to get outraged about, he will get called out for it.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter.

You don't use compassion in areas where it suits you. Its called hypocrisy.

If Muslims are ill treated in India, I would want someone to start threads about it here. I would take part in those discussions too. But I won't be very cool towards hypocritical people who selectively choose issues to be compassionate about.

Forums are for discussing issues and our take on those issues. So if someone uses convenient topics to get outraged about, he will get called out for it.

I think you will find a lot of people who are selective in which areas to be compassionate about, it's called trolling. I didn't read which boomboomcheema post has inflamed you, but the thread he posted was a valid one.

I think you will find a lot of people who are selective in which areas to be compassionate about, it's called trolling. I didn't read which boomboomcheema post has inflamed you, but the thread he posted was a valid one.

Of course the thread must have been valid. I don't remember which thread. I just know he creates quite a few threads about that issue.

I am not questioning the validity of it.

See, if a Muslim just starts threads about exploitation of Muslims around the world, you cannot say he is being hypocritical. He may or may not be but you cannot make a judgement from that alone. There are so many issues in the world and generally we talk about stuff that is closer to us (here a Muslim feeling closer to his Muslim brothers). That's absolutely fine.

BUT if a person explicitly shows LACK of compassion in one area and then shows compassion in another area, he will get called out for it.

Last edited:
Not all Pakistanis dislike Malala.Many are supportive of her and her cause.

Last edited:
@sensibleindianfan:

people hate her because she points out a mistake - pakistan has a culture of covering up mistakes. That's why there are so many problems here; the first step to solving a problem is knowing that it exists. If you look at youtube and facebook comments a lot of them are focused on how she's "shamed" pakistan by taking the message onto the global stage. Pakistan is essentially a state where people would much rather put make up on their scars rather than healing them. Add to that a confused perspective on the Taliban, and hatred for the West (which has fully endorsed her), and you can see why she's hated so much.

Not all Pakistanis dislike Malala.Many are supportive of her and her cause.

I know bud. Just was talking about those who hate her.

@sensibleindianfan:

people hate her because she points out a mistake - pakistan has a culture of covering up mistakes. That's why there are so many problems here; the first step to solving a problem is knowing that it exists. If you look at youtube and facebook comments a lot of them are focused on how she's "shamed" pakistan by taking the message onto the global stage. Pakistan is essentially a state where people would much rather put make up on their scars rather than healing them. Add to that a confused perspective on the Taliban, and hatred for the West (which has fully endorsed her), and you can see why she's hated so much.

Thanks for the reply bro.

What mistakes is she pointing out?

But can anyone tell me the REASON why Malala is hated?

I mean what's the logic of those who hate her?

I don't hate her but many people I know do find it odd that she has not said a single statement against the atrocities committed by Israel in Gaza as oppose to running her mouth every time some Islamic extremist element does something. Seems these days her main mission is not to displease her masters USA.

I don't hate her but many people I know do find it odd that she has not said a single statement against the atrocities committed by Israel in Gaza as oppose to running her mouth every time some Islamic extremist element does something. Seems these days her main mission is not to displease her masters USA.

Her prerogative. Who the hell are you to judge?

Back