Pak All Stars XI vs Int World XI| Karachi| 20 October 2012 | Intl World XI Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
International World XI require another 187 runs with 8 wickets and 15.5 overs remaining

Tabish is bowling well but good shot from this leftie too :four

International World XI require another 177 runs with 8 wickets and 15.0 overs remaining

Chesti Wajahid!!!

I remember this guy commentating in that infamous 75 all out against Sri Lanka! Good times.

Tabish looks like an impressive new ball swing bowler. Nice inswinging yorker to clean bowl the batsman.

International World XI require another 171 runs with 6 wickets and 13.4 overs remaining

Why is Pakistan bowling so seriously?

They should bowl Malik and Fawad

Lol wow. Another awesome inswinging yorker. 2 clean-bowls on the trot now. Made someone sound foolish.

Tabish scoring points here. Good caliber batsmen wouldn't get out so easily

Pakistani playing seriously here not being generous host.
Where is the big heart Afridi?

Just want to repeat that Tabish was leading wickettaker for two consecutive domestic season. Makes you wonder why he was been ignored for so long

I hope Afridi doesn't use that phone. :))

Its only for smart people.

need to put in Malik and Fawad for next 8 overs otherwise this game is over in 2-3 overs

Man. Those Waqar-esque inswinging yorkers, 3 on the trot too with remarkable accuracy takes out the batsmen quality factor, difficult to play for anyone. Add in the fact he looks the best swing bowler of all domestic bowlers. Why hasn't he debuted yet?

International World XI require another 170 runs with 4 wickets and 11.4 overs remaining

Have a feeling this guy will go for big runs in international cricket

Pak team taking the match too seriously
Should have been better hosts, me think
let them score a little

Woman interviewer calling Jermaine Lawson as "German"! :))

German Lawson talking about spectators endangering their lives to come watch the cricket. He's clearly sold on Pakistan being a safe destination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back