Pak V Eng: ODI 2: Score updates and discussion thread (Eng innings)

Great stuff by Shoaib. This is the shoaib of the test series, just the way we like him!

Great Stuff By Shoaib, hope these wickets will give some relief to lots of worried people out here ;-)

1 slow enough to be on slow motion and the other a ripper !! what an over from Shoaib !

Yesssssssssssss 95.8. Guys pls keep posting the speeds.

Shoaib should have had three, there was definately some part of his boot behind the line and there was no bat involved at all! Pieterson was plumb it was heading towards the middle, off stump after pitching on middle/leg.

Raz said:
That wasnt a no ball and was plumb!! No bat involved!! Hair robs Pakistan yet again!!!

huh? have u ever seen a ball hit the pads and fly to third man, c'mon man that was a clear outside edge

smoothcriminal said:
huh? have u ever seen a ball hit the pads and fly to third man, c'mon man that was a clear outside edge

exactly why are we jumping to conclusions here however as i speak gr8 shot by pietersen for 4 to fineleg

Arshad is maybe chosen bcoz >

2005 record 5 matches.

9 wickets for 193 runs avge 21.4

Rana has just given Pietersen 3 fours

smoothcriminal said:

There was no edge!!! It was an outswinger from Shoaib!! It hit his pad in front of middle and off and went to the offside.

Raz said:
There was no edge!!! It was an outswinger from Shoaib!! It hit his pad in front of middle and off and went to the offside.

Raz bhai unforunately i cant send a pic or something of it but it was a clear outside edge to me anyways forget that shoaib is back for another over inshallah he will pick him up here

akhtar should bowl one in kevin pietersons fractured ribs, i want him to feel some pain

The_Cricket_Devil said:
Raz bhai unforunately i cant send a pic or something of it but it was a clear outside edge to me anyways forget that shoaib is back for another over inshallah he will pick him up here

Ok possibly but i still feel robbed somehow!!!

shobby visablly injured give him ODI off we want him back 110% for Indian series

smoothcriminal said:

sorry, didnt see it clearly at first.

Edge

smoothcriminal said:

There was no visible edge on that one. Even if there had been one, you logic is not sound, it is not like the edge would speed up the ball on to the pad to make it go faster to the third man.

Cric buzz also says that he is dragging his right leg ! Will be be super-subed ?

azcali78 said:
Why is Rana is still bowling

Bcoz kaptaan ka naam Inzy hai - For that matter why is Kaneria playing - and why is Arshad Khan the supersub

CrickFan said:
Bcoz kaptaan ka naam Inzy hai - For that matter why is Kaneria playing - and what is Arshad Khan the supersub

Could Inzi be a RAW agent as well ? Mujahy hamesha say shak tha !

but in all fairness KP and Flintoff are in a diff league altogether - These guys have not spared more crafty bowlers than Rana - and with Hair as the umpire ,they can be more destructive

And again!! Sami getting some swing and KP has another go but wafts at thin air.

azcali78 said:
Why is Rana is still bowling

Because Inzi has never in his life acted on a problem to correct it. If the plan is not working... dont change a thing, it just might go away by itself! Infact if the plan caused you to lose a game...repeat it! Inzi is the worst captain that I have ever seen in an international side.

Back