Pak V Eng: ODI 2: Score updates and discussion thread (Eng innings)

MenInGreen said:
Could Inzi be a RAW agent as well ? Mujahy hamesha say shak tha !

MIG bhai - You don't have to be a RAW agent to take those decisions - Some people have a deeper insight than mortals like us -

aamir said:
Because Inzi has never in his life acted on a problem to correct it. If the plan is not working... dont change a thing, it just might go away by itself! Infact if the plan caused you to lose a game...repeat it! Inzi is the worst captain that I have ever seen in an international side.

this is a little harsh of a statement dont you think you cant expect a bowler to bowl an amazing over each time there must be a secondary thought that they will be hit once in a while and wats this about not changing a plan we shall comment more on this after the result of this match :D

aamir said:
Because Inzi has never in his life acted on a problem to correct it. If the plan is not working... dont change a thing, it just might go away by itself! Infact if the plan caused you to lose a game...repeat it! Inzi is the worst captain that I have ever seen in an international side.
its nice to see that you support your team

CrickFan said:
MIG bhai - You don't have to be a RAW agent to take those decisions - Some people have a deeper insight than mortals like us -

:))

Dont worry just pulling your leg - its frustrating watching this but think about lunch and you will be ok

aamir said:

I agree. not decisioin power what so ever.... And add one more thing Field placement by inzimam is admirable too...

it isnt necessarily that rana is bowling badly its just that kp has taken it to his head that he will go after rana he will get out if he keeps up like this such as just now he was beaten

So in a few overs of an ODI where winning the toss means winning the match, all of a sudden inzi who got us that historic test series win is a bad captain?

aamir said:

Shhhh aisi batein mat bolo yaar - MIG SAHEB khafaa ho jayengay ..

there you go free runs for pieterson off his legs

school boy bowling again

botham raises interesting point that i wanna know about too if a player is injured whilst battting cna the super sub replace him and continue his innings??

73/2. we will lose again with this kind of bowling and we will deserve that loss. pathetic display by our bowlers so far in the series.

KP gone! His cockiness got to him in the end and revenge for Rana

kp was playing way too aggressive, nice send off by rana wonder what he said

nai gi KP kabhi miss kar sakta hay ball ko? NOOOOOOOOOOOO something's wrong with him, some kind of discomfort :p

Botham is back bcoz England is doing well - I think this story of his father being critically ill was concocted - He was sulking bcoz Pakistan thrashed England in Test matches

nafajafam said:
why doesnt sami bowl 90mph+ anymore?

because Sami is now the Lassi maker and after taking out all the maleeda and fat from milk and eating it, hes too fat to bowl fast

i hope inzi realizes that if shoaib doesnt come back we might need rana in the last overs

aamir said:
Myabe now you know why Inzi stuck with Rana. Support your team or don't call them your team.

CrickFan said:
Botham is back bcoz England is doing well - I think this story of his father being critically ill was concocted - He was sulking bcoz Pakistan thrashed England in Test matches

:))) i wouldn't be surprised

The_Cricket_Devil said:
this is a little harsh of a statement dont you think you cant expect a bowler to bowl an amazing over each time there must be a secondary thought that they will be hit once in a while and wats this about not changing a plan we shall comment more on this after the result of this match :D

I was venting a little because of the supersub selection but I actually believe Inzi is the worst Pakistan captain by far since I have followed cricket. Rana could bowl KP in the very next over ;-) but a good captain would make a change right away after a bowler gets hit for 4 fours in an over.

CrickFan said:
Bob Woolmer said that Botham's father was sick. I think we shd respect his word.

Sheikh said:
Myabe now you know why Inzi stuck with Rana. Support your team or don't call them your team.
and also every time you go to the Toilet , make sure that you have sheikh sahebs approval Amir Bhai

aamir said:
I was venting a little because of the supersub selection but I actually believe Inzi is the worst Pakistan captain by far since I have followed cricket. Rana could bowl KP in the very next over ;-) but a good captain would make a change right away after a bowler gets hit for 4 fours in an over.

that is actually the worst thing a captain can do because it totally dents the bowlers confidence and allows him no chance to redeem himself as ran has done and FLINTOFF HAS GONE!!! RANA GETS HIME

GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Flintoff gone, caught by yasir at midwicket.
74-4

Only woke up 5 minutes ago and was worried by the score but of course he reminds that NEVER FEAR, RANADINHO'S HERE!

What a legend :cool:

to be honest tho im really hopin solanki gets a chance to bat here he is one of my fav eng batsmen because he has such a fluent style

Sheikh said:

Inzi is a great player but that does not mean I will not criticize his captaincy which is full of holes at best of times. We win inspite of his captaincy and almost never because of it.

Rana take Flintoff :)

And no it does not invalidate anything I said.

hasanahmad said:
if england supersub, they might have to sacrifice a bowler or the keeper

lol i would love to see them sacrifice the keeper lol lets get tresco back behind the stumps

Back