Pak V Eng: ODI 2: Score updates and discussion thread (Eng innings)

ahahahah, tell me it wasn't Kaneria who hit the stumps, England are in trouble if even he can field now

edge thru the slips. well bowled sami.

unlucky 4 runs

eng 80/4 (15)

Oh man Sami unlucky there!!! Edge goes between keeper and slip!!!

goes thru keeper and 1st slip for 4 and kami and yk happy to lie down and have a lil chat before getting back up :p

final powerplay in use. we need to keep taking wickets here.

Hahaha, collys bat gets broken for the 3rd time in this series :)))

Not good publicity for the manufacturer.

aamir said:
Inzi is a great player but that does not mean I will not criticize his captaincy which is full of holes at best of times. We win inspite of his captaincy and almost never because of it.

Rana take Flintoff :)

And no it does not invalidate anything I said.
Inzi is a players captain; he backs his players as he showed with Rana. As a Pakistani I will back my captain no matter what the situation. Personally I believe Inzi is one of the best captains in the world in both forms of the game. And thats not even with the bat in his hand!

slazenger wont be happy, collingwood bat broke in both ODI games and last test as well

A bit of reverse here - botham style ... These Pakistanis are applying roghan josh curry on the ball- and what the hell is umpire Hair doing - He could have easily said no-ball

poor stuff from inzi in field!

someone shout @ him! lol!

Yaar aisee fielding hogeee tho word cup khwaab hee rahegaa .. Pakistan is officially the weakest fielding side in world cricket ..

Amjid Javed said:
oh no here comes a MERC thread

akthar is injured again :21: :21:

akhtar ko zor ki tatti agay hee hogi aur uska weight itna tha kay uska paoon bhi kharab kar diay isliye no need for a thread :D

CrickFan said:
Yaar aisee fielding hogeee tho word cup khwaab hee rahegaa .. Pakistan is officially the weakest fielding side in world cricket ..

now now pakistan is clearly above scotland and usa

The_Cricket_Devil said:
now now pakistan is clearly above scotland and usa

Looks like you haven't seen scotland . they are not bad when it comes to fielding

Just 2 runs from that Sami over. Good one for Pakistan.

CrickFan said:
Looks like you haven't seen scotland . they are not bad when it comes to fielding

well i saw them during the icc trophy before wc 2003 here in toronto and they were quite bad so if they have improved over that i retract my statement

This is good for Pakistan. England not really being allowed to cash in on the powerplays.

waqar: "danish may be hit for 4's and 6's however it is hard to take singles from him becuase he has a good length: :)))

Just 1 run off that Razzaq over. Another good one 87-4 after 18

The_Cricket_Devil said:
waqar: "danish may be hit for 4's and 6's however it is hard to take singles from him becuase he has a good length: :)))

Now we know why Pakistan played like they did in WC2003 under waqar

Sheikh said:
Inzi is a players captain; he backs his players as he showed with Rana. As a Pakistani I will back my captain no matter what the situation. Personally I believe Inzi is one of the best captains in the world in both forms of the game. And thats not even with the bat in his hand!

"Backing" players is not the job of a captain, the job mostly revolves around winning games. An example:

In the first ODI Inzi picked Rana to shares the last 8 overs with Shoaib when both Rana and Sami had 4 overs left each. Even a remotely good captain would choose between them based on their bowling in the previous six overs. Inzi chose Rana the bowler who was going at over 7 an over, over Sami who was going at under 5.

In any case you are entitled to your opinion... I just don't agree with it.

Cricket DEvil, seeing ur from MIssi do u know a frnd of mine adnan bashir>? Hav u heard of him? Huge name with REmax agent.

we should easily be able to chase down the target inshallah, england will get somewhere between 250-270 i think if they continue to play like this, maybe even less

89/5, have some of that

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZAAAAAAAAAQ

that was a great ball it cut out but was bowled on leg stump and full of length

aamir said:
"Backing" players is not the job of a captain, the job mostly revolves around winning games. An example:

In the first ODI Inzi picked Rana to shares the last 8 overs with Shoaib when both Rana and Sami had 4 overs left each. Even a remotely good captain would choose between them based on their bowling in the previous six overs. Inzi chose Rana the bowler who was going at over 7 an over, over Sami who was going at under 5.

A captain being judged by how many games he has won as a captain is only one side of the arguement however we always talk about ppl not given a decent run and whatnot yet we yell for ppl to be taken off/dropped as soon as something bad happens double standards my friends you cannot plz every1 and G JONES LUCKY BALL BARELY MISSES THE STUMPS!

offstump, Cricinfo r saying totally the opposite of wat u said.

19.2 Abdul Razzaq to Prior, OUT: Gone! full ball, on off stump and nips
back, tries to play across the line, misses it and gets bowled!

aamir said:

Fair enough. I didn't agree with alot of Inzi's tactics in the first match either and was quite frustrated at his reliance on the spinners. Still I back him as our captain beacause he has done wonders with a young team in both forms of the game. And a captain is meant to back his players, how else are you going to win games?

Great bowling by Razzaq!

Pakistan on top!

Back