We are 0 for 6 after 1 over

4/0

Byes to get us off the mark.

We are opening with Malik and Farhat.

5 for 0 after 1 over.

Malik not out 1
Farhat not out 0

5-0 (1.1)

Maharoof into the attack to open with Malinga.

Superb fielding by Dilshan,

9-0 (1.5)

Malik hits it for four.

Another boundary by Malik.

13-0 (2)

13 for 0 after 2 overs. Solid start. The sort of start that would have the likes of Green Machine (and his fellow pessimists) in hysterics if it had been the other way round.

Both shots were superbly timed and placed by Malik.

The tinpot lassi maker is looking in good touch. ;-)

Imy off the mark. 14 for 0 from 2.2

Is this ' The Hash and Easatheman Show' or would someone else like to say something?

Perhaps people only like posting when we are losing so they can whinge and call player x an idiot, player y a retard and player z an Indian.

Last edited:
Another four by Malik, nudged away, great timing.

Hash said:
Is this ' The Hash and Easatheman Show' or would someone else like to say something?

Perhaps people only like posting we are losing so they can whinge and call player x an idiot, player y a retard and player z an Indian.

Exactly.

When Pakistan is doing well, we don't see Amjid Javed around, or the other retards: ie: Naved

Four more to Malik.

Smashed to the boundary.

22-0 (3.1)

If certain posters don't see Malik's talent as a batsmen even after scoring at 17 off 16 on this sort of a pitch, I don't know WHAT will please them! Maybe he needs to make a triple century in the indian dustbowls!

23 for 0 after 4 overs.

Useless, bits and pieces rubbish player not out 17 from 18
Farhat not out 2 from 6

tahaqureshi said:
If certain posters don't see Malik's talent as a batsmen even after scoring at 17 off 16 on this sort of a pitch, I don't know WHAT will please them! Maybe he needs to make a triple century in the indian dustbowls!

malik is very talented imho and hes changed for the needs of pak cricket which a great attitude to have

4 more. This time Imy gets into the act.

28 for 0. Good start. Keep going bhai jaans.

3 more great shot by Malik.

3000 runs for Malik in ODIS.

3000 ODI runs for Shoaib Malik!

:14: :14: :27: :27: :108: :113:

Malik is a warrior I see a long future for him in the team. There will always be haters dont worry too much about them.

Hash said:
3000 ODI runs for Shoaib Malik!

:14: :14: :27: :27: :108: :113:

In a tune like (Ayubi, Amjid, Naved and Co.):

Utter trash player, flat track bully, made me shut my TV off, flat track bully, can't play for his life on a seaming pitch, no feet movement...Drop ker do saalaay ko

Monsee said:
In a tune like (Ayubi, Amjid, Naved and Co.):

Utter trash player, flat track bully, made me shut my TV off, flat track bully, can't play for his life on a seaming pitch, no feet movement...Drop ker do saalaay ko

Perfectly summed up! lol

Malik 31 off 27 another 4 this time for him!!

61 for 0 after 8.3!

Malik 46 from 37! Clearly a useless player who should be dropped immediately.

ffs GET THAT DAMN BLUE BANNER OFF THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN

Can't read any stats with that **** there

haha. Good innings. Got us the start we needed.

Malik gone, trying to be over aggressiv eon Murali but thats ok. He batted well and Murali just got him on a lucky ball(on middle and leg).

Younis Khan walks out to bat at 3. If the flat track bully Shoaib Malik can score 46 from 38 then Younis will score an unbeaten century now he's batting at number 3. Imran Khan said so therefore it must be true.

Big Mac said:
Shoaib teaching Murali a lesson now as well :11:

Damn you Big Mac...now go the board and write a 100 times

"I shall not jinx malik again"

Younis Khan comes in at 3. Hopefully Imran Khan will stop throwing his toys out of the pram now.

I would have had Yousuf in at no.3 instead of Younis..but oh well, all the best to Younis

well-played again malik sher again

what a player he is for us Mashallah

Hash said:
Younis Khan comes in at 3. Hopefully Imran Khan will stop throwing his toys out of the pram now.

HaHa, are you Amjid Javed, using Hash's account :p

Monsee said:
Damn you Big Mac...now go the board and write a 100 times

"I shall not jinx malik again"

a few people on this board must be very happy with BM for jinxing the most useless , sifarshi , lassi-maker in our team

octavian said:
a few people on this board must be very happy with BM for jinxing the most useless , sifarshi , lassi-maker in our team

Yeah Big Mac is a Soviet agent, hired by Amjid and Co. to jinx poor usless Malik...I demand some Lassi too

Monsee said:
Yeah Big Mac is a Soviet agent, hired by Amjid and Co. to jinx poor usless Malik...I demand some Lassi too

Meethi ya saadi?? Karvi bhi chalaygi? :D

Class shot by Farhat.

Straight drive, 4.

Yaaro apni apni Lassi piyo, meri per nazar na lagayo

With Arshad Khan, Malik, YK, and many more Lassi makers, we have plenty to go around

Back