Pakistan [305 all out] slide to a 62-run defeat to Australia [367/9] at the ICC World Cup 2023 in Bengaluru

Javed miandad? Seriously? Are you for real? Man. I don't wana argue anymore. Sure. lol :D
Miandad was one of the cleanest strikers and one of the cleanest players of spin.

Babar has one cover drive and that leg side drive that he times to perfection. He's clueless against quality spin, his timing dissappear and he also struggles against awkward medium bounce with siraj and pandya have exposed him on, He isn't exactly the best timer. So please, don't fan boy.

Its advantage Pakistan now. Australia have been poor with dropped chances and slowing down the game

Fix match..
Australia are showing no intent whatsoever..
Australian players are playing for Their PSL contracts..
ICC should investigate this match 🤬🤬
Appreciate the humour bro but these guys dont play PSL. Nice try though inshAllah next time the punchline will land.

Australia may be embarrassed by Pakistan if they fail to defend 367 anywhere in India. That wil be the firs time

Miandad was one of the cleanest strikers and one of the cleanest players of spin.

Babar has one cover drive and that leg side drive that he times to perfection. He's clueless against quality spin, his timing dissappear and he also struggles against awkward medium bounce with siraj and pandya have exposed him on, He isn't exactly the best timer. So please, don't fan boy.
Just look at his cover up now. From timing to striking. :D
Sure man. HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Both Abdullah and Imam taking a liking to Maxwell's bowling! 3 boundaries so far

Aussies are finishing their spinners. Hardly two spinners bowl together for Australia

131 out of 20 with wickets in hand. Target reached. Next target 200+ in 30 overs with wickets in hand.

15 runs in over. few more like this and Aus will be under pressure.

Need couple of overs links that stonis and starc will come on soon

My brother went to Bangalore once for a business trip...was treated with a lot of respect and love so not surprised with the crowd today....

Shaabaash. Good.

Don't be silly - just aim to work towards setting up a realistic last 20 over chase. Make it a T20 if possible.

Intent is there as I said. Just down to talent/execution.

With wickets in hand, scores after 20 normally triples or very close to it. On track, I would say …

Not a single hater of Pakistan expected both openers to score half centuries, let alone Pakistan be 132 for no loss.

I mam would be feeling embarassed struggling to score while his younger partner is striking it better

My brother went to Bangalore once for a business trip...was treated with a lot of respect and love so not surprised with the crowd today....
My brother was being asked to travel to Bangalore to expand his team there by his US tech employer, but the Indian immigration folks rejected his visa app as his Canadian passport had place of birth as Pakistan. One of his delegates had to go in his place.

🤣🤣 when imam trys to slog. This guys a awful batsmen

So the bouncer barrage against Imam begins. Let's see how he fares

1697812263409.png

Oh how Pakistan will rue the dropped Warner catch, had that been caught, Pakistan would be chasing around 250.

Let's see how low they can go, now they are going against Pakistan chants.

No need to give wickets to Starc even if a few cheap overs..he's most dangerous m score against the other bowlers at the other end..

My brother was being asked to travel to Bangalore to expand his team there by his US tech employer, but the Indian immigration folks rejected his visa app as his Canadian passport had place of birth as Pakistan. One of his delegates had to go in his place.
That's sad with politics getting in the way as people from both sides really get along, given a chance...I had similar issue as wanted to go to my friend's wedding in Agra but had a Pakistan entry stamp ony passport at the time so was told no chance I was going to get a visa

That's the problem, we shpuld not make our best players in a season captain 😂, the guy barely has any list A games, and you want him as captain?

Sarfi deserved to be captain cause he captained under 19 to victory and psl. Imad, Shaheen( When fit), haris can be captain cause they have experience.

Having babar captain was the reason he regressed slightly with that pot belly lol. Abdullah is fine as a solid batter. Learn from kohli, Kohli's captaincy was badly exposed whem dhoni retired and he had a garbo 2021 t20 Cup. As captain, it was clear Dhoni was doing the captaincy lol, no Dhoni meant a humiliating 10 wicket and 9 wicket loss to Nz and Pakistan deapite playing full strength hence he dropped put for rohit.

Captaincy is an art, let Abdullah bat as an opener lol.

The million dollar question is who should be our next captain in white ball cricket? Imad is getting on a bit even though he's the most suitable choice at present but it wouldn't be a long term appointment.

Back