Pakistan v England | 1st Test : Day 3 | DSC | 19/01/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not billys fault, the 3rd umpire seems like he only looked at the front view but a combination of the front and side view you can tell the ball has already passed the glove where they kept freezing it.

That's even worse than the AB devilliers run out in 2010 given out by the 3rd umpire.

Would ICC and the umpires like to have Swann's babies as well?

Technology cannot be blamed if you have brainless douche as third umpires

That wasn't out! Billy Bowden! You are a b!tch sir! Good for us cuz Ajmal now will be furious when he comes out to bowl!

Swann to Saeed Ajmal, OUT, 80.7 kph, given out caught at short leg. Referred immediately but we can't use hotspot because it's out a frame apparently...now on the normal replays it looks as if it might have missed Ajmal's glove before coming up off the pad to Cook under the lid but no hotspot means that the third umpire has no conclusive evidence to overturn Billy Bowden's out decision to Ajmal has to go...

What idiot is writing the commentary on cricinfo? He could at least say Ajmal was unlucky

Ajmal robbed imo.this is what happens final decision is with onfield umpire.hes reluctant to change it

This is pathetic.. If Ajmal bowls them down.. You accuse him for the kink in his action and when he is holding you up with the bat.. give him OUT for no reasons... Blahhh!!! Ajmal is too much for England here..

:)) what a joke!

Just gives me more faith that Ajmal is going to royally screw England again next innings.

If human eye is no more an evidence, then it's very shameful.
That pas clearly not out!

Umar gul needs to perform in the second innings or sit out the next match. No excuse as the english seamers have bowled wonderfully.

Inaha'Allah these two cam some how take the lead past 150

Hopefully England will get a couple of bad decisions.

first hafeez given out wrongly by on field umpire and not reversed by off field umpire and now again on field umpire given that out and off field umpire didnt rule it not out

DRS is for English team only ?

Noooooooooooooo! that's some buffalo with blazing BS!!

Come on Akmal! Get you 50!! Good luck!!

Hi guys, my very first post :)

lolz, stupid DRS I am with BCCI now! :p
What DRS?

Two humans made a mistake. First Billy, then the third umpire. Hotspot and Snicko would've actually confirmed that he's NOT out. Dont listen to Indian propaganda. They just wait for an opportunity to validate their shameless board and losers like Dhoni.

If there is no conclusive evidence (where you actually really didn't need one on this case), decision goes to batsman.

lolz, stupid DRS I am with BCCI now! :p
The thing is URDS indicated on both Younis and Ajmal's that it probably wasn't out. It's just the umpire's decision was held.

So having no URDS in both situations would have resulted in outs anyway.

If anything it proves we should probably hold more weight to URDS than Umpires decisions if it is decided to be referred.

adnan akmal do your thing.

is it just me or all akmal brothers have the same playing style. haha kinda hard to distinguish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back