Pakistan v England | 1st Test : Day 3 | DSC | 19/01/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last ball of the over, gets a single. Hasn't even allowed Cheema to face 1 ball!!! Whattaguy!

Clearly there Bowden was influenced by England's appeal.

umer akmal would have only given us 20 flashy runs. adnan is playing technical cricket

Adnan Akmal doing what his brother couldnt do, take swann to the cleaeners!

Ajmal robbed there. He was not looking in any trouble whatsoever. Would have scored more runs

excellent knock from Adnan it is unfortunate that the blind 3rd umpire has robbed him of a capable partner in :ajmal

I thought :mhk was trying to declare at first :facepalm: :))

And that is really well played by Adnan .

Exactly. DRS cant be blamed, when the third umpire is a Bat. :facepalm:
We need to trust URDS if used on referral over umpire decision. If left to the umpire's call, he will often stick with the same judgement even if URDS says otherwise. Who'd want to admit that they're wrong?

URDS is machine, umpire's human, and most likely URDS is going to be more accurate than the human.

Ajmal is probably thinking that he can take his anger out when he bowls to England, doesn't need to waste time being angry

Billy forgot drinks! Idiot must still thinking about the wrong decision he gave to Ajmal.

Umpires BF Bowden (New Zealand) and BNJ Oxenford (Australia)
TV umpire SJ Davis (Australia)
Match referee J Srinath (India)
Reserve umpire Ahsan Raza (Pakistan)

its an OZZZIEE.................i summon all aussie pp'ers into this court NOW

Pakistan still have a review left. Small consolation. Ajmal was batting brilliantly.

tremlett is a joke of a bowler. adnan, a guy half his size is playing him like a pro!

I have a feeling the lead will be 192 - England 's score in 1st innings :p

with a single to keep the strike by Akmal.. Pak moves on to 334/9. Lead by 142 runs...

Last edited:
Once again Adnan keeps strike.

Cheema hasn't faced a single ball!

What an innings!!

Akmal showing heart..team is fighting and thats good..for those eatchin any turn spin etc yet??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back