Pakistan v England | 2nd Test | Abu Dhabi | Jan 28th, 2012 | Day 4 - RELIVE THE DAY!

violet_may

ODI Debutant
Runs
Match to begin in half an hour or so.

Edit: Okay, apparently, it is foggy and damp atmosphere there right now.

Nasser Hussian just gave pitch report.... he says pitch is dry!

I don't know where this damp rumor came from.

Another 50 runs and game on. Even if we fold up for 20 runs here I'll still be proud of the boiz :yk

Okay, apparently, it is foggy and damp atmosphere there right now. I checked with journos on twitter.

Don't know why but am getting the feeling that Pakistan will survive the morning session (albeit for the loss of 1 wicket)

It is important these 2 can survive the early pressure, after these the batting is pretty much non-existent

If Azhar and Asad can take the lead to 100+ the pressure will start to be put onto England and each run after that will mess with their heads

LETS DO THIS! So looking forward to today's play. Could go either way to be honest.

it is Go Big or Go Home time now, hopefully it is the former for Pakistan today! lets go lads!

lets hope for a good for Pakistan. anything around 200 and it would be an interesting chase.

itni khamoshi bari khatrnak hai. Someone needs to scream Pakistan Zindabad

Go slow guys, no pressure, just score at a comfortable rate. Take up the whole day if possible.

Guys salam WLFC is here.

I have been following game on twitter and updating it eveyr minute for last 2 tests. So lets have some updates here tonight.

Twitter is fun tho, lots to troll there lol

Azhar 's 13th 50 comes up but need to convert it to a 100

Guys salam WLFC is here.

I have been following game on twitter and updating it eveyr minute for last 2 tests. So lets have some updates here tonight.

Twitter is fun tho, lots to troll there lol

whats ur twitter name?

Gulp!

One of Azhar's more fluent innings, and in what a situation it has come.

Pak 129/4 - Lead 59

100 needed from Ali and Asad now...

shafiq needs to stay solid and needs to keep playing straight here.

Back