Pakistan v England | 3rd Test | DSC | Feb 3-7, 2012 | Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was missing by a mile even in real time. Duhhhh!!!

Not really. It looked out in real time. It was too full. Don't blame him.
We saw this with Pak in the first test. One bad DRS decision and they completely forgot how to use it. Expect England to run out of reviews soon.

Looks like I've caught the action at an interesting time. Gul bowling brilliantly, nibbling it both ways and the two main players are out.

Chance of Pakistan getting a lead.

Saw the Pak scorecard and thought Tendulkar had returned to T20s. :yk

I guess Trott didnt fancy sticking it out and didnt review.

Surprised KP has been sent in so high by england :)

first 2 matches 2 times trott was out and we didn't took review. and this time he's not out and he didn't take review :)))

There's clearly something in the pitch, so difficult to tell what England should be aiming for here. Just try and score lots and lots.

And to think this series was meant to be played on flat wickets with it being hard work for bowlers in each game.

Now they have decided to change their strategy. Some aggressive shots coming soon from Pietersen

Oh no, Pietersen nearing his series average of 4!

hope pietersen scores...he is such a fantastic batsman to watch!

England 87 behind. (Thats eqivalent of 250 with way england have batted in this series)

I'm going to be contrarian,and say this may turn out to be a blessing in disguise for England. KP to get his eye set against the seamers, and then be set against the spinners. England leading by stumps.

Realistically, knowing how long their batting is, I will be very happy with something around 180. It's still a tough ask, our batting collapsed so bad.

One more wicket before Tea would be great here!

Misbah has no idea whether to bat or field after winning the toss

Ramiz..

tumblr_lo6ue212s61qz7hmlo1_500.jpg

... it's time to put the mic down.

kevin you showing agression against me come again and you will listen :idone

Doosra dropped short, three - Pietersen on fire.

Looks like KP is going to continue to play aggresively as usual.

Desperately need a partnership after tea from these two or some two or indeed any two from the top seven.

Good Comeback by Pakistan.

Hopefully we can restrict them to 250 and make a game out of it.

Asad made 45 out of 99 and people were wanting him to be dropped

kp will score a 100. he has dry patch then massive score. this is the test match where he gets it i guess.

Not sure how well England bowled overall but looks like horrible batting in the wickets package - missing straight balls with minimal movement and absolute village shots from Younis and Rehman. :facepalm:

Bad shot from Cook and Trott missed a leg stump ball.

Honestly can't see a single unavoidable dismissal today. Miserable miserable batting, and the most abysmal kind of DRS illiteracy on display from Strauss and Trott.

England batting averages for this series are just...

Cheema's slowest for the day is 136.9 and this guy is 32. I remember a couple days back some Indians were on cloud 9 over their trundlers finally outclocking our guys on the speed guns. MIGHTY AND TALL GUL has been up there too and more importantly, he's picking up wickets.

Just woke and saw 99 all out :eek: WTH happened? What would happen if we play on seaming track?

Now that we've won the series, let's just sit back relax and enjoy Kevin Pietersans innings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back