Pakistan v England | 3rd Test | DSC | Feb 3-7, 2012 | Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both these batsmen prefer fast bowlers! Why are we playing into their hands? Bring on spinners.

Need to bring on spin, maybe Gul can keep bowling for a couple.

Both these batsmen prefer fast bowlers! Why are we playing into their hands? Bring on spinners.

Bookies still have Pakistan down to win this. Need to get that changed and then go for the kill

Trott's glasses. Seriously though? :)))

"Andy, Imma let you finish.. but that was one of the worst non-reviews of all time. OF ALL TIME."

Just woke and saw 99 all out :eek: WTH happened? What would happen if we play on seaming track?

Ermmm... This is a seaming track. At least it was when England were bowling. Ball was moving around both in the air and off the track well into the 40th over.

Why are they bowling short of a length? Board and Anderson bowled more like Pakistani bowlers then these two. Pitch it up!

Loose shot by Strauss again. Looks very rusty so far but getting away with it, maybe it's his day.

Pietersen you decide to score only when i drop you from my fantasy team :pissed:

Pietersen you decide to score only when i drop you from my fantasy team :pissed:

I have him in my team. I thought he would suck again. I am trying to hit the bottom 3 of the fantasy league :facepalm:

Pietersen attacking might help Pakistan, I STILL think Ajmal is a better LOI bowler than a test bowler.

Need to get rehman or hafeez on here as well and dry up runs and wickets will come.

come on. You guys can't expect our bowlers to get them for less than hundred runs all the time.

Suddenly the run rate is out of control. Batsmen finding it comfortable.

what a nice straight drive. Enjoy this lads, we're watching a world class batsman bat.

Lovely pies from Umar there, can smell them through the screen. :gul

Bumble 'Gul is bowling a bit short this spell'

Hasn't he bowled a bit short his entire test career?

need maiden overs to create pressure on them . take pacers off .

terrible stuff....dam awful....cant even string together a few good balls on a length

All series Misbah brought the left-hand spinner as soon as KP comes into bat and suddenly, final test match and he throws that tactic out of the window.

They are all rotten to the core

Gul doing his best to get England's batsmen back into form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back