Pakistan v England | 3rd Test | DSC | Feb 3-7, 2012 | Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheema can't be going for lbws to the left handers from over the wicket. Needs to either go round the wicket or go for edges to keeper and slips.

give credit where it is due....your batsmen were actually clueless against spin....that can't be helped mate...

Aye, but they didn't go anywhere, they should have come out swinging. Don't get me wrong, Pakistan bowled brilliantly, but with a batting lineup as talented as ours, we should be able to chase 150 against anyone.

well well well, we have been dismissed on 99. looks like if we lose, we will have some pride left.

Get hafeez and Ajmal on and lets get into england weak middle order :)

Cook Gone.

Just need to get rid of Trott and we are into the Englan Tail :)

England AO before 80, Trott falling to Cheema. :cheema

Aye, but they didn't go anywhere, they should have come out swinging. Don't get me wrong, Pakistan bowled brilliantly, but with a batting lineup as talented as ours, we should be able to chase 150 against anyone.

More than anything the English are battling their minds....I've seen Pietersen belt better bowlers(Ajmal is one) with greater abilities...but he isn't present here!

Time for all these players with their high batting averages to do something useful.

A deficit or non-convincing lead would be an absolute joke.

Get Hafeez on so we can get strauss Early as well.

Batting averages don't always ensure good scores...the Indians would explain it better..

Strauss is finished.

No-lose post because if he gets a score I will be happy, and if he doesn't I will look like clever boy.

Time for all these players with their high batting averages to do something useful.

A deficit or non-convincing lead would be an absolute joke.

You were basically mocking the 27 runs partnership of Ajmal and Shafiq, but as I said, this pitch is made for Gully and Cheema, not even talking of our spinners, so I would have been glad to have 120-150 in these conditions against that team.

that :out trot the men in form is out gulldozer start destruction

Oh my word.

It's all just getting a bit weird now. I can't remember a worse batting effort in a test series from England.

things even out! Trott benefitted once when Pakistan did not review

Missing by a mile :facepalm:

I howled at the original replay, thought it might have been missing.

Despite Waqar's commentary, I actually thought that was missing leg stump. Ha ha

lulz he would have been not out if he had reviewed it :)))

It's as they say karma for the two times he was not given out in the previous two tests!

I missed the Pakistan innings?

Did any english bowler step on the ball this time as well?

This is all a bit depressing really. Wahhhhhh.

Into the England tail now. We should be aiming for a 30-40 run lead here :)

England 9/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back