Pakistan v England | 3rd Test | DSC | Feb 3-7, 2012 | Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill guys! They're just giving england some hope, just to have another COMEBACK! :D they have big hearts :afridi

England 80-0

20 mins later....

England 85-10

dont be surprised guyz if this bekumz a reality

it was pad first as he backed away trying to cut and was caught bang in front so has to go. Just looking to give himself room but it slid on from Panesar and caught the flap of the back back right in front of middle stump, no doubt for the umpire

Finally one of the umpires call decisions goes for rather than against us

85-9 good enough
no it's not.

Pakistan will have the same problems as England, too little runs on the board to defend. Much less pressure and easier for the opposition to score knowing Pakistan only made 90 or so. And even then England bottled for totals of 160/200 something. This is around half that.

Not the same as chasing a small total in the fourth innings. We don't have that pressure yet to apply. And even then we were defending a total of a good 60 runs more.

Have to bat better in the second innings if we want a chance.

you want to stop single i hit you triple and rotate the strike :gul

Seems like gully's batting only comes out to play against England in dire circumstances.

Lets hope we can get up to 100 and that gives us something to bowl with.

It's good this match. Shows us where we stand.

We may have the bowling but we still lack in batting to challenge the likes of Australia, England and SA on a consistent basis.

:( 99 All out!

Apart from Asad that was a pathetic effort!

That is the ball anderson learned from Asif. Using the ring finger to direct the ball inwards

The funny thing , before the start of this series there were talks about all dull draws and with pitches nothing to offer. But seems like both team batsmen are trying to prove this really wrong. lmao

"England skittle Pakistan for 99"
Cricinfo is so happy :))).

And what the hell Bumble lloyd was saying that this pitch is a batting paradise. :facepalm:

Pak will win...mark my words...they are an awesome team from what I've seen in the last test

The pitch is a batting paradise. Pakistani batting is not the strongest aspect of the team. I am sure Indian batsmen on these pitches would thrive

The pitch is a batting paradise. Pakistani batting is not the strongest aspect of the team. I am sure Indian batsmen on these pitches would thrive

Yeah even Sachin would have made that milestone. Pakistani batting is awful.

The pitch is fine. It's funny how cautious the English are with their words after getting Pak out for 99!! Just shows how frightened they are after the first 2 games. Even Flower had a big frown.

not sure mate...we would have made some 30 runs more....experience counts

England out to bat. No matter what they score, this line up always scares meh.

The pitch is fine. It's funny how cautious the English are with their words after getting Pak out for 99!! Just shows how frightened they are after the first 2 games. Even Flower had a big frown.

Hop we can keep them under 150! That should be the target!

Attack, attack and attack!

Pakistan succumbed to their lowest score ever against England in Asia.

The only positive out of today's Pakistan inning is that we are going to get a professional coach for batting. :mhk :vicky

And India have bowled out Australia for only 131. Good day so far for the minnows :D

Cricinfo headline at stumps - 'twenty wickets fall on day of drama'

Hm, good performance i suppose, but it's too late, the series has already gone. If we hadn't batted like morons in the last game this series could have been ours.

Hm, good performance i suppose, but it's too late, the series has already gone. If we hadn't batted like morons in the last game this series could have been ours.

give credit where it is due....your batsmen were actually clueless against spin....that can't be helped mate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back