Pakistan v England: 5th ODI at Edgbaston (Pak Innings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
119/7 off 38. Pak i think will get around 190 with some YK power hitting.

Rob H said:
119/7 off 38. Pak i think will get around 190 with some YK power hitting.

I would be delighted with that at this point.

Last edited:
Even with 190, I'd say we have chance but we have no Akhtar. And Asif just isn't enough

Oxy™ said:
He's at his most useful (in ODIs) sitting on the balcony!

Well, we have played spinners in one dayers
Saqlain Mushtaq, Mushtaq Ahmed and Abdul Qadir and we were quite successful then

yk needs to step up a gear now for sure, otherwise he'll run out of partners.

For a second I thought it was Younis...but no

10.3 overs left. All out at 46.1I say

:6:

All I can say about Pakistan's performance. This has to be one of the most pathetic batting displays ever seen!

Really astounding. First three ODIs we were on top, the last two we have been out-played by a 9th ranked ODI side!

At this rate the chances of winning against Ireland and Kenya in the WC look slim

oh my God. I leave for an hour and we are 8 down already.Collingwood?? God damn collingwood? we lost 2 important wickets to collingwood?!!!

UsmanCHADDA said:
Really astounding. First three ODIs we were on top, the last two we have been out-played by a 9th ranked ODI side!

At this rate the chances of winning against Ireland and Kenya in the WC look slim

we nearly lost the 3rd one too!

Noreen said:
Well, we have played spinners in one dayers
Saqlain Mushtaq, Mushtaq Ahmed and Abdul Qadir and we were quite successful then

Totally agree Noreen. Gud point.

We did all the hard work against the new ball 45-1 off 11 and then that moron farhat threw it away

Lewis has bowled exceptionally well in all the four matches he has played. Candidate for Man of the Series?

yk said:
Have u finally switched on the right match?
Minor point. Rob H made that comment at 13.04pm. Minor point - You made the same point at 13.04pm - except you said 'clean bowled' - when in fact it was 'played on' - which Rob H had said...at the same time as you.

Just a minor point....

Rao isnt a bunny with the bat. He is actually a good batsman, just not capable of big shots

We can say good bye to the World Cup unless we know how to set a target!

Pepsi™ said:
We can say good bye to the World Cup unless we know how to set a target!

For the record, Pakistan has NEVER won an ODI series vs England in england. EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back