Pakistan v England: 5th ODI at Edgbaston (Pak Innings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need some sensible batting from the tail to stick by Younis and make sure we bat the 50 overs out.

200 is there for the taking - we need support for YK ..

Can we stop bad mouthing our players !

I am sick and tired of us acting like old women ! These guys have been on the road forever!

UJ said:
I think we need some sensible batting from the tail to stick by Younis and make sure we bat the 50 overs out.
That is our only chance

MIG said:

I am sick and tired of us acting like old women ! These guys have been on the road forever!

does that mean they will lose in the WC final like this too?

UJ said:
we are desperate now, are we not...........:89:

The whole day ruined......................:12:

MIG said:

theyre professional cricketers, this is their job. Other teams have longer tours.

sharuk said:
does that mean they will lose in the WC final like this too?
If they're as bad as some people make them out to be, they wont even get past the first round

Well Rana is a decent batsmen, so if he and Younis are still there at the 45th over, then a defendable total is on the cards.

No they may be professional cricketers but they dont fail deliberately.

One day we are talking about winning the cup and the next day the same player needs to be dropped forever - lets talk sense.

Yeah most people are over reacting here. We need to get behind Pakistan and hope for 200 at least on the board.

MIG said:

They are paid professionals. This is what they have signed up to. If travelling or whatnot is made as an excuse they shouldnt be playing Intl cricket. You look at other teams who have greulling schedules more so than Pakistan.

This match has ruined my day. What a way to finish it off. First we get thrashed in the test series and now it looks like a crappy England Z team will draw a series with supposedly one of the favs for the WC. Great work Pak.

Uzzy said:
They are paid professionals. This is what they have signed up to. If travelling or whatnot is made as an excuse they shouldnt be playing Intl cricket. You look at other teams who have greulling schedules more so than Pakistan.

This match has ruined my day. What a way to finish it off. First we get thrashed in the test series and now it looks like a crappy England Z team will draw a series with supposedly one of the favs for the WC. Great work Pak.

Ok - so thats off your chest now - can we get back to supporting our team ?

Yorker well dug out by Rana

14 overs left, enough for 200, but 190 looks so

Can you believe something in the pitch and we are 113-7 already??? Sometimes I wonder if are FTB's???

Noreen said:
If it didn't rain at Cardiff we would have already won this series!

IT should be like that already in everyones eyes, heart, and mind.

37 to go to 150...cmon YK and RN !! InshaALLAH we will get to 150...then 200

umarbeast said:
Can you believe something in the pitch and we are 113-7 already??? Sometimes I wonder if are FTB's???

there's nothing to wonder about that, cuz thats what our batsman are.

projected score 157,
4 an over 168
6 an over 194
8 an over 220

umarbeast said:

More like Chasing Bullies

umarbeast said:
So what does everybody recon is a good score here??
Min 250 is competitive. Damage limitation from here for PAk.

Uzzy said:

It is true what u are saying. This match has ruined my dat aswell. But still I believe that they have tried to do their level best. Sometimes stupid things happen...nothing much we ca do about it.

I hope our players go home and practise EVEN harder and wins the W.C
Amin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back