Pakistan v England: 5th ODI at Edgbaston (Pak Innings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole tour has been nothing short of a disaster. The wheels have well and truly come off

Bad day at office - nothing to worry about CT is another tournament - this series will be long forgotten then.

You know what once Pakistan starts bowling, swing, seam and this uneven bounce will all disappear suddenly

We have had as much luck on this tour

single feel sorry for Pakistani supporters who are at the ground. They been behind the team the whole way making noises and chanting Pakistan Zindabad

To our credit - we have played all 50 overs ( almost )

abdul9383 said:
single feel sorry for Pakistani supporters who are at the ground. They been behind the team the whole way making noises and chanting Pakistan Zindabad

A lot of guys from PP were going to the game. Not sure how many are still there through

UsmanCHADDA said:
Why wasnt Shahid Yousuf played instead of Farhat or Afridi?!

Play and a miss from Rao

Because Farhat is an opener and Afridi has been our best bowler over the last 20 games!

time for us to see how great this bowling line-up really is. Rana is due a few wickets and he's finally going to be re-united with his best friend the new ball

Mercenary said:
time for us to see how great this bowling line-up really is. Rana is due a few wickets and he's finally going to be re-united with his best friend the new ball

The only probem is that Shoaib aint there :6:

And even if our bowling is good, our fielders will let them down to the point that Jonty Rhodes will be forced to tear his hair out!

Last edited:
Mercenary said:

hoping against hope but i'll hope

I'm not watching. Does Rao look like a rabbit or like someone who can handle himself a bit?

Can Pakistan defend this? My oh my who the hell am I kidding

But wouldn't it be awsome?

155 is the target.

Time for heroes to step forward - field and bowl like wounded tigers or like timid rabbits ?

At least we batted the 50 overs. Lets see what our bowlers can do on this bowler's paradise.

abdul9383 said:
Tailenders did well to play out the whole overs

Could be bad news for us - If tailenders can do it , then so can English batsmen.

umarbeast said:
At least we batted the 50 overs. Lets see what our bowlers can do on this bowler's paradise.

Thats the problem. Its not a bowlers paradise.

Lets say that we want to win. What kind of start do we need?

I am saying a wicket in the first 4 overs, with 2 at 10 and then 4 at 20 overs with runs at a minimum

Its very interesting how Mr.Hari Somber is showing his face only when Pakistan has delivered a poor performance. Where were you in the first part of the series pal? :p

Now If I see Inzi starting with 2 slips , I will say AAALLLOOOO very loudly !

There is NO option but to go on full attack - 3 slips - go for powerplays back to back - there are no runs to save !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back