Pakistan v England | ICC World T20 Super8: Match 1 | Bridgetown | 5/6/10| Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

cricpk

Debutant
Runs
ok guys the is to begin in another 2 hours and 55 mins..........lets go pakistan ......we should run over england!!!!

Last edited:
A bit early :D. But yes Excitement :D I hope we bat first and put a good score on board.

i think sami should play on this pitch!!!!!

Asif's pace is a concern for me

we cannot start dropping people after 1 poor game... if that is the case MR afridi would have been dropped for 2matches

Sami's pace might help on this pitch but Asif is a better choice.

asif is a world class he can turn the ball on this early morning pitch and plus there is bounce to go with it .....i think he is going to be more lethal than sami today so we should play him ......

I like the Sami Yorker's we see in 1 over of his 4 thats the only problem not consistent enough but guys i really think we should have played Sami on this pitch he will get good bounce

Pakistan Need to win first match to start a good super 8 contest.... who ever loses one cannot afford to lose another one....

Plus the country i live in UK... there TEAM gets picked up soo high that they think they are the best. I hate the sky commentry teamm soo pakistan COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohh yeah correcting the time here the match is scheduled to begin at 09:30 local time....so we still have 2hours and 58 mins.......lets go pakistan

Mian Hassan said:
Pakistan Need to win first match to start a good super 8 contest.... who ever loses one cannot afford to lose another one....

Plus the country i live in UK... there TEAM gets picked up soo high that they think they are the best. I hate the sky commentry teamm soo pakistan COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggest reason I hate them winning

khalil1986 said:
biggest reason I hate them winning

I like Nasser Hussain But sometimes he go's overboard about the England Team.

Nick Knight is gay anyway so..

siccric said:
how do you know? and what does that have to do with his commentary?

The way he talk maybe :) :) :)

You can tell the way he talk mate... he takes 5 min to make a point which you could make in 30 sec.

i think we should field first just so that we could use the early morning conditions to our favour and let asif make the most of it in the pitch......

Pakistan need to play better then they have in 1st two games of this world cup and need to win this game. Otherwise like last world cup they will end up going into each match knowing a defeats means they are going home!

I hope I get rid of a meeting and run home early and watch it .

Mian Hassan said:
I like Nasser Hussain But sometimes he go's overboard about the England Team.

Nick Knight is gay anyway so..
Nick is crap but some of them are very good including Atherton, Nasser and than Bumble is pretty funny and lastly love Boycott as he always slates England and has a soft spot for pakistan

What do you think guys would be a good score on this pitch ? With the conditions and Pakistani batting and bowling ?

Both for defending and chasing. . :13:

we should move fawad and razzaq up the order they are a waste down at 7 and 8..?

this is a big match for us, win this win NZ
get into semis
win india, get into final
win aussies, champions once again :jm

simple

Pak should bowl first, first of all its a seamer friendly pitch and 2nd of all its an early start, so there may be a bit of moisture.

Also ground is small, it wont be very easy defending low totals

what time is the match starting ?is it the same time the first games'd start in st luicia !

isnt anyone gonna make an actual match thread..

only 40 minutes to go! :13:

cricpk is this a thread?? your nick is advertising something which is not allowed here ;)

anyone else already going insane with stress about this match?

Win the toss bat first, a target of 160 will be very good on this pitch

Mian Hassan said:
i think sami should play on this pitch!!!!!

Asif's pace is a concern for me

Why? do you want england to win? :po: :pissed:

Amjid Javed said:
Why? do you want england to win? :po: :pissed:

No but Sami's Yorker's will be key in de middle overs of the game i know he was of target against AUS but was spot on against Bangladesh.

I don't know but i think Asif's pace is :13: :13:

Afridi needs to be a dynamic leader today in the field.

He was very rigid with his decision making against Aus and that played a part in the way Aus bated..

Mian Hassan said:
No but Sami's Yorker's will be key in de middle overs of the game i know he was of target against AUS but was spot on against Bangladesh.

I don't know but i think Asif's pace is :13: :13:

Who is Umar Amin?

u-19 kid?

30 mins 2 go

pakistan won the toss and elected to bat first

ENg won toss chose to field. Got a bad feeling about our batting skills.

buttaaa needs to show the same form he did vs bangladesh

Pakistan openers need to play cautiously in the first 3-4 overs here giving a start of 20+ runs with out losing a wicket wold be great.

s.nazir said:
There's no news about Pak Women Vs SL Women Match today! Discrimination?

that starts haldf hour after the pak match..chill out...lol

Is there rain around the corner? Perhaps England not taking any chances with the weather considering their last two games

For Pakistan, Mohammad Asif returns, which is very good news. Those selectors have seen sense eventually.

lol

I am afraid they cannot win with this lineup. S Butt should have been benched for dropping that catch. :po:

Asalaam alikum wr wb,

I hope we win toss and field to restrict england to a low or modest total of 125-140 approx. It would be good to play Hammad instead of hafeez and bring asif in at fawad's expense whilst we retain sami. I know sami lacks intelligence as a fast bowler but if somehow bowling coach waqar can knock some sense into him by showing sami's previous two matches videos then hopefully sami might be of great value on the barbados wicket.

I am afraid fawad's lack of firepower in T20 format makes him a misfit in the playing XI. Fawad's more suited in the other two longer formats, one dayers and test matches.

Must keep butt and razzak at third man and sweeper field positions due to butt's poor catching and razzak's poor fielding.

Star cricket interviewing Salman butt and the interviewer is trying to be funny making indirect butt jokes, while butt looks a bit angry.

ali110 said:
Pakistan openers need to play cautiously in the first 3-4 overs here giving a start of 20+ runs with out losing a wicket wold be great.
Spot on.No need to go beserk in first 6 ovs:akmal..Play intelligently,and for God sake,run better b/w the wkts..:31:,45 without a loss in 6 ovs would be very handy..:butt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back