Pakistan V India | 1st ODI Peshawar | Official Pakistan Innings thread [6/2/06]

Nauman

ODI Debutant
Runs
Pakistan innings to start in 25 minutes time, so who should open Butt and Akmal or Butt and Afridi? All the best to Pakistan, Inshallah we will win.

Butt and Akmal are fine to open, both can play aggressive. Afridi will be kept for a lil later I think

nah we should go with freedi n make the game much more easier for the middle order..if freedi gets going then he can bring the run rate below 6...............we have more then capable batters to finish the job done n with akmal also coming down provides some more cushion........my batting line up.butt....freedi n malik top 3

if afridi opens and u lose him ur stuffed.. id leave him till the new ball loses its charm

then you have a chance of competing for the match.. shud b interesting

peeps im having bit of a prob here with ma washing machine...done ma lundry .....but the damn doors not opening.....................:| seems to be jam...............have taken the plug out now.......any suggestions?????

akmal and butt to open.Younis one down.yosuf and then Inzamam and the Malik.get your best batsmen in early who can play a long innings. One of these needs to get a huge 100.runs will come in the middle

cavin420 said:
peeps im having bit of a prob here with ma washing machine...done ma lundry .....but the damn doors not opening.....................:| seems to be jam...............have taken the plug out now.......any suggestions?????

Use a screw driver !!

cavin420 said:

You usually have to wait 1 min before you can open the door..

cavin420 said:

smash it open with a cricket bat

cavin420 said:
take the load off your mind and watch the cricket!!! :11:

hey guys.. how long is the lunch interval, approx what time will the innings begin.
Cric info is down so I can't get this info..
many thanks

Bilal_Kureshi said:
hey guys.. how long is the lunch interval, approx what time will the innings begin.
Cric info is down so I can't get this info..
many thanks

I think at around 8:45am

Oxy™ said:
You usually have to wait 1 min before you can open the door..
u kidding me been waiting since the indians innings began!!!!!!!! n nafa..jafa how can u use a screw driver u silly thing its lockeddddddddddd air tight pressure them americal machines :| n hash i would much prefer smashing my bat on an indian next time if he goes on n on about sehwag them ma washing machine..............spongebob i need my boxersss badly!!! if u know what i mean i cant take the load off ma mind :| complicated situation peeps try to understand!!

inzidabest said:
what are experts saying.any chance

I said to use a screwdriver, Oxy said to wait for a minute before opening, spongebob said to take the load off the mind, Hash said to smash open with a cricket bat.

i would go with butt and kami. If wicket fell after 8 overs it would be a good idea to send either razzi or afridi. I said razzi because he can play well to fast bowlers

inzidabest said:
what are experts saying.any chance
Yes, he's got a good chance. Just get hold of a good engineer for washing machines. The door will be opn in no time.

cavin420 said:
why didnt i think of that now......nafa...jafa ur a genious :| there are kids ere on pp.........!!!! so dont keep it straight if u know what i mean :p i guess all the genius brains on pp are taking the day off anyone washing machine prob help help???

make sure the water had drained out ... or turn it on, and rather than set to a new cycle .. start it at the end of a cycle .. so the machine thinks it just finished ...

cavin420 said:
why didnt i think of that now......nafa...jafa ur a genious :| there are kids ere on pp.........!!!! so dont keep it straight if u know what i mean :p i guess all the genius brains on pp are taking the day off anyone washing machine prob help help???
back to cricket please

cavin420 said:

Remember, the door opens towards the outside, gotta pull it open.

first 4 balls right on the money bacha pathan salu plays em decently.......looks preety dark to me...........we are offfff 44444444444444444444444444444444444 helped on its way through midwicket

the new kid ont he block to start

time to make another superstar guys ?

DotCom said:
make sure the water had drained out ... or turn it on, and rather than set to a new cycle .. start it at the end of a cycle .. so the machine thinks it just finished ...
tried that 10 times now..........:| guess would have to use some brutual force on it................

kami off the mark down to 3rd man....pak 5 now

this shreeshant guy looks a bit quicker...well played by salu...almost a incoming yorker...at almost 140 kph..imressive that coming from an indian.....singleee to salu pak 6 end of the over..salu would be facing bacha pathan now

y was this guy out of the indian test side baffles me ,, bowling at 140 swingin ,,,

butt looking solid in his defence i think the game plans to take it eazy for the first 5 overs kill the swing.......then show them what u got!!!! like that plan (btw i made it up n mailed it to bobby boy :D .....................

44444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444 10 now pak smashed by salu through the coverssssssssss

We are doomed..we are gonna lose...we are 20 runs behind the run rate...no point in watching...1-0 Ind ...

(is that how its done???)

i reckon sehwag,s broken a few fingers while trying to stop that salu boundery he absolutly smashed ittt 11 now pak salu would be facing the badrinaat

badrinat bowls a wide.....12 now pak
next one comes in bowls nnnnnnnn 4444444444444444444444444444

16 now pak......next one well left by salu.......badrinat,s getting some in swing........intresting......wonder when the swings going to disappear...
comes in again bowls nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn gud shot well feiled by yuvi at bakcward point

Oxy™ said:
We are doomed..we are gonna lose...we are 20 runs behind the run rate...no point in watching...1-0 Ind ...

Read ur avater and get some life buddy. Inshallah we are goona win

Oxy™ said:

experience with Pakpassion talks :))) :)))

the last straight drive reminded me of saeed anwar smashed it straight to mid off......sexy shot though...........

coming round the wicket now badrinat.....comes in bowls nnnnnn 444444444444444444444444444 20 now pak

Jive Jive Pakistan said:
another lovely four go butt

I told you. If you mix Agarkar and Sami in a blender and are looking to name it, look no further. You can call him Sreesanth :12:

last ball well defended by salu..next over bacha pathan would be bowling to kami! 20 pak for 0

Empirebuiltolast said:
Cavin can u please also update the overs as well
sure showie dear...........4.1 overs n 20 pak.....kami defends it..balls still swinging..........

i dont get it salu plays good against india in ODI but is crap against them in Test

Kia maajarah hai yeh ,,

shhereath impressive so far

Empirebuiltolast said:
Read ur avater and get some life buddy. Inshallah we are goona win
Some people just fail to see the obvious....

badxhah said:
i dont get it salu plays good against india in ODI but is crap against them in Test

Kia maajarah hai yeh ,,

shhereath impressive so far
Ajeeb dastaaan hai yeh...................test par shorrow aur one days par khatam !

444444444444444 to kamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 24 now pak through the covers gud drive

cavin420 said:
last ball well defended by salu..next over bacha pathan would be bowling to kami! 20 pak for 0

O Phai jee write like this 20/0 after three overs so we know the overs as well thanks :D

25 now pak...off 5 overs........gud solid start....nice!

badrinat would be bowling to kami next over

salu on 18 ...kami on 6...................go baby go babyyy.....i must admit balls still swining :D

badrinat bowls out swingers to kami .......well negotiated by kami so far.........smashes the next one straight to the feilder though still 25 pak!

Jive Jive Pakistan said:
why u call him badrinat
its alot easier :D shreeshinat whatever so i call him badrinaat so u know what i mean :D

3 runs to kamiiiiiiiiiiiii gud running 28 now pak off 5.5 overs :p

4444444444444 beautifull shottttttttttttttt by saluuuuuu straight as they come 32 now pak of 6 overs!!!!!!!!!!

Back