Pakistan V New Zealand | 1st Test | 08/01/11 | Hamilton | Day 3 | Session 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shafiq really putting the accelerator down now.

Man, I love Big Mac's commentating. He makes u laugh. He is very good entertainment

Why are the commies moaning for ? whats their problem? i think this is how they should play because the ball is new and thats the only way they can furstrate them more.. and welldone for the 4 a slap on their face

:four
:four

2 class shots from the skipper!!! TAKE THAT!

Man, I love Big Mac's commentating. He makes u laugh. He is very good entertainment
+1, :))) Tubby, jolly and not too bright

I love how unpredictable and effective Misbah-ul-Haq is, it's very clever MashaAllah

Btw wasn't Rameez Raja also criticizing Guptill for playing slowly

The freaking commies won't even let us enjoy a boundary! Have to take a shot at our players every chance they get.

Let them. Why let that bother us? Perhaps, you haven't noticed their feeling has been forced to kept inside, and we know their reaction towards the successful partnership of Misbah and Asad, has been so far. We should enjoy the game and turn the commentary off. At least, i am enjoy two FOUR's straight in a row. Masha'Allah! what a nice two FOUR's in a row.

252-4

Pakistan looking set for a big lead here

"We're going to lose because Jessie Ryder couldn't bowl."

NZ Commies

Fatty McMillan keeps contradicting himself everytime he opens his mouth. 1 min he is attacking the Pak batting as it's too defensive etc etc, then he's saying this is an excellent partnership for Pak, make up your mind man!!

did some one notice the ball just now its been tore from the side...

That shot scares me again. Nevertheless, Asad has played pull shot so confident yaar. Nice shot FOUR! Masha'Allah!

Fatty McMillan keeps contradicting himself everytime he opens his mouth. 1 min he is attacking the Pak batting as it's too defensive etc etc, then he's saying this is an excellent partnership for Pak, make up your mind man!!
Relax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back