Pakistan v South Africa | 1st Test | Dubai | 13/11/10 | Day 2: Session 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
people diss Rameez Raja too much nowadays. I think he has improved loads as a commentator. Decent philosophical insight, good judgment. Only thing is he tows the 'official' line too much, isn't that original that often.

Ajmal needs to grow some brain cells and flight the ball here. No leg stump rubbish plz

Umar Gul giving boucher some chin music.

Need to put a short leg in there

Ajmal gets extremely limited amount of revs on the ball. Not good enough for test cricket IMO. Compare the trajectory of his deliveries with Swann. The amount of revs Swann imparts on the ball is exponential compared to this garbage

Did Ajmal not say before the series that he will show a new delivery, has anyone seen it?

oh my God!!!! just when you thought 3 bowler strategy wont work and examples were put about the last 5 year , it works tonight for Pakistan ....:)))

anyways, guys i was sleeping...just woke up...cant believe it they're 7 down...:yahoo

This sessions

34 Runs in 18 Ovs @ 1.88RPO with 4 wickets

Great session mashallah! :inzi

oh my God!!!! just when you thought 3 bowler strategy wont work and examples were put about the last 5 year , it works tonight for Pakistan ....:)))

anyways, guys i was sleeping...just woke up...cant believe it they're 7 down...:yahoo

Welcome welcome jee, complimentary hug leh lo muj seh :waqar

haha can't believe a-shocka actually gave that!

great come back by our boys.

cue a century stand between kallis and the no.11

Good bowling by Rehman at least he has learned and is trying to flight the ball ..

Muuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah to your sleep :)

Saffers are in the middle of a collapse, lost last 5 wickets for 38 runs.

well go back to sleep and wake up again because I want these 3 wickets too :)

why does ajmal target the stumps always with the doosra...does he not know that he can bowl outside the offstump and get a nick...ugh

South Africa COLLAPSING

345-7 I would have taken that. Maybe 50 runs less, but still, with this bowling line up its remarkable.

Ajmal surely bowled better than this crap in England. Misbah shd just bowl Hafeez at this stage. This is embarassing by him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back