Pakistan v South Africa | 1st Test | Dubai | 13/11/10 | Day 2: Session 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ajmal gets extremely limited amount of revs on the ball. Not good enough for test cricket IMO. Compare the trajectory of his deliveries with Swann. The amount of revs Swann imparts on the ball is exponential compared to this garbage

so true. :facepalm:

hahahhaa thanks ...I saw you were pretty confident and predicted south africa all out around 350 :bow:

if only you predicted a pakistan win in other thread that would have been awesome...

hahahahha :) :))) :)))

Now i predict..... Inshallah Pakistan will win the match and series too !!!!!!!! and world cup 2 !!!!! ;)

Wellcome to Pakistan, The land of unpredictable.
no salman
No kami
no yusuf
no malik
no asif
no aamir
and only one fast bowler.

still in the game.

Good for Pakistan for fighting back. S.A might end up 50 runs short on what is a flat track.

Inthi is thinking: when will lunch come. My paitooo is hungry for some biryani

I need to Laugh out Loud while Hearing the Irritating Mike H'man. SA has the best Fast Bowling attack.. LOL at him.

fantastic performance by our boys....such performances by our bowlers r keeping pak cricket alive..

Ajmal has really annoyed the hell out of us today. What a let down. Still not flighting enough under the eyes of the batsman for my liking.

Ajmal has really annoyed the hell out of us today. What a let down. Still not flighting enough under the eyes of the batsman for my liking.

Just seems like he's so obsessed with his doosra that he's forgotten the finer arts of off-spin bowling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back