Pakistan v South Africa | 2nd Test | Abu Dhabi | 20/11/10 | Day 1: Session 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome bowling by gul so far. wicket coming soon folks.

TANVIR IS Awesome!!! :D

I dont think I agree with you at this point.

He looksa pretty ordinary bowler and will perhaps get a severe beating once the ball gets old or on a wicket that supports batsmen. This is a new ball and pitch is bowler supportive.

I dont think I agree with you at this point.

He looksa pretty ordinary bowler and will perhaps get a severe beating once the ball gets old or on a wicket that supports batsmen. This is a new ball and pitch is bowler supportive.

finally some sensibility. He looks the most trash bowler pakistan has EVER produced

ooo that's a terrible decision! we would be outraged if that went against us. so let's remember that ashoka de silva is just a crap umpire, not biased.

i am seriously pissed at Asoka now. PP servers wud have now broken down if this was Pakistani batsman

Asoka should retire....

But on the bright side!! PAk gets another wicket

THIS is why challenges are really important...

Too bad but this is how cricket works. Umpire raised the finger and that is all it matters at the end.

finally some sensibility. He looks the most trash bowler pakistan has EVER produced

lol and now Asoka Desilva comes in to boost Tanvir's bowling figures ... Amal had his bat six inches away from the bat yet Asoka went against him. This umpire needs to work on a donkey ranch or something ... that's all he is worth.

i am a true blue pakistani fan but ***. seriously. it's about time they sacked ASHOCKA. and it's hashim amla too. he's in the form of his life and i just LOVE to see him bat. even against pakistan. it pisses me off that he's given out like that

i am not liking this. tanveer will be placed on pedastal after today. guys get real. he is VERY VERY average

... I honestly do hate it when wrong decisions are made. Whether they're against us or not.

These kinda decisions actually take the interest away from the test cricket. ICC must raise standard of umpiring if they want to keep test cricket alive.

i am not liking this. tanveer will be placed on pedastal after today. guys get real. he is VERY VERY average

are you joking? yes he's not asif like people are saying but he's getting the ball to move and line and length has been good.

i must say, Tanvir ahmed is impressive. Hopefully he can move the ball the other way as well.

6/2

Tanvir is getting a lot of inward seam movement. :asif

The Alvero not out in the first test and now the Amla out in this one, it evens out now

are you joking? yes he's not asif like people are saying but he's getting the ball to move and line and length has been good.

Did you see Asif bowl on flat wickets in Srilanka? How can you compare Asif with this trash. Lets talk abt him again in SAF Second innings, shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back