Pakistan v South Africa | 2nd Test | Abu Dhabi | 20/11/10 | Day 1: Session 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
These kinda decisions actually take the interest away from the test cricket. ICC must raise standard of umpiring if they want to keep test cricket alive.

then dont watch. stop whining.

the way hashim went off straight away showed what a true cricketer he was. he knew it was a shocker but still knew he had to go, other batsman might have stayed for a few seconds and looked at the umpire

the way hashim went off straight away showed what a true cricketer he was. he knew it was a shocker but still knew he had to go, other batsman might have stayed for a few seconds and looked at the umpire

He must be pissed at getting out to such an average bowler.

Did you see Asif bowl on flat wickets in Srilanka? How can you compare Asif with this trash. Lets talk abt him again in SAF Second innings, shall we?

He never compared him to asif. :facepalm:

Did you see Asif bowl on flat wickets in Srilanka? How can you compare Asif with this trash. Lets talk abt him again in SAF Second innings, shall we?

Exactly, so don't be hypocritical and keep quiet till the second innings!

p.s i said hes NOT asif

give tanveer a breakitsonly his first test.dont call him trash. umargulshould make batsman play

End of over 5 (maiden) South Africa 6/2
GC Smith 0* (13b) Umar Gul 3-2-3-0
JH Kallis 0* (4b) Tanvir Ahmed 2-1-3-2

i am not liking this. tanveer will be placed on pedastal after today. guys get real. he is VERY VERY average

lol.......r u for real? can't you just appreciate the good bowling by tanvir ahmed the guy is moving the ball in both directions what else do you want. He is the perfect replacement of asif.

The juice has dried. I predict that not a single wicket will fall the rest of the day

his action makes me cringe

Same here .... he is just a flash in the pan ... Looks like gonna go down the strain pretty soon .... his built and his body are kinda odd for a fast bowler ...his action is awful and he yelps at every delivery as if generating 160 kmph ?

salaam everyone.... our game delayed further due to wet outfield :( .... good start for pak here though :) amla gone ???

Amir Mir: "What an awful, awful decison from the umpire, a real shame for Amla. However I am impressed with Tanvir Ahmed, so far, he is this big lad charging in, giving it his all. He has been 12th man or on the sidelines for quite a while and now he is like a Tiger who has come out of his cage and is roaring for success."

Tanvir looks much quicker than the speed guns suggest.

Must be one of those "heavy ball" bowlers

this better be tanveer first and last test match. he shd not keep a younger bowler out with this sort of terrible action and even mediocre build

stadium is beautiful... masjid nearby is beautiful... good start for the game... unfortunately not too many ppl at the stadium though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back