Pakistan v South Africa | 2nd Test | Abu Dhabi | 20/11/10 | Day 1: Session 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit must be given where due ... that was a very good delivery Mr Tanvir ... Thanks for putting us ahead and supporting Captain's decision to bowl first .... great stuff !!!

sami pe lagta he uske chachay ke bete ne kaalaa jadu kerwaya hua hai werna wickets leta bechara :(

you answer is in the next 2 balls he bowled. just not consistent enough. to get a top batsman out in test cricket, one top delivery isn't enough. you need a string of a few to set him up

damn rite... and that is the difference between an amir/asif and mo sami... or even the difference between gul and him............

p.s; your signature must've been the other way around isnt it bro???

Credit must be given where due ... that was a very good delivery Mr Tanvir ... Thanks for putting us ahead and supporting Captain's decision to bowl first .... great stuff !!!

:yk thats more like it!

Tanvir Ahmed to Smith, OUT, Tanvir, you beauty! he gets the South African captain this time, it was short of a good legnth and moving away from outside the off stump, Smith had no need to play at it but had a poke nevertheless, the outside edge dipped on Adnan, who dived to his left and took it tumbling down, three for Tanvir, Pakistan are on top

Mohammed Akram:

"Alot of sand here"

Yes... its the f'in desert!

this south africa line up is very good... smith... amla... kallis... ab de villiers... !!!

damn rite... and that is the difference between an amir/asif and mo sami... or even the difference between gul and him............

p.s; your signature must've been the other way around isnt it bro???

yea exactly. good point, i was going to change it soon anyway.

tanvir is bowling well here no doubt...credit should be given where it's due...but lets not get carried away!

Pakistan on fire at the moment...need Kallis out right now as well!

Deceipher, not you. You were the one reasonable poster here. I agree he is doing OK now but surely he cannot play for Pakistan for more than 3 test matches?

i am feeling sorry for sami. when he bowls badly he gets thrashed. when he bowls well he gets thrased

i am feeling sorry for sami. when he bowls badly he gets thrashed. when he bowls well he gets thrased

And another good thing about sami is...He's been to a hairdresser

Deceipher, not you. You were the one reasonable poster here. I agree he is doing OK now but surely he cannot play for Pakistan for more than 3 test matches?

Problem is, we don't have a better replacement at the moment ... Talha and Sohail Khan are even worse and if he has made it to the team on merit then he deserves a fair run even though I am not a whole lot impressed to have a bowler with his pace to open the bowling for us. He will probably be slaughtered like a Bakra on a dead wicket.

troll alert guys.

Btw he is doing great at the moment picking up all three wickets to fell is not just an ok job.considering sami is leaking runs without taking any wickets.

Great start by tanvir but sami is same old.Need Kallis asap.

p.s Guys please take time to visit Shoaib Malik Support thread Mr Anwaar needs your support right now.

I was certain that was a knick. Poor by Sami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back